99-01 Cobra & 03-04 Mach-1 Vortech Intercooled S/C Complete Set-Up w/lots of Extras!

99NCSVT

AKA: Mustang Man
Established Member
I have a Complete Vortech S-Trim Set-up for a 99-01 Cobra or 03-04 Mach-1. I bought this kit from a guy who had it on his 04 Mach-1 that went Turbo on his Mach. He made 451 RWHP w/ 399 RWTQ through a 4R70W automatic tranny, with the 10lb pulley before he added the Intercooler Set-up. Should be able to make well over 500 RWHP with the 15lb pulley and the addition of the intercooler.

I bought this about 2 months ago, with the intensions of putting it on my 99 Cobra, but me and my wife just bought a house and we could really use the extra cash right now for other things to do with the house. Thats the only reason for the sale.

So with that being said, here is what is included:

-Complete Vortech S-Trim Supercharger Set-up

(less than 3000 miles on kit)

-3 pullies-8lb,10lb,and 15lb

-Anderson Motorsport 4" Powerpipe

-Custom Front mounted Air-to-Air Intercooler Set-up

Flow matched 60lb EV6 style Injectors

SCT2400 MAF Meter w/ filter

All Piping, connectors, and Hardware is Included
All the Intercooler Piping is already manderal bent,and fab'ed to fit the 99-04 model cars.

I also have some extra Vortech parts like a extra mounting bracket, waterpump pulley, idler pullies, altenator relocating brackets, etc......that I will include too that I got with the kit.

I'd like to get $2200 plus shipping for it All including the injectors and MAF meter. I'd be willing to take the loss if I can move it. This kit, not including the intercooler set-up, the extra pullies, brackets, injectors, MAF meter, retails for over $4500 New!!

If anyone is interested pm me and lets talk.

I can get pics if needed, and I also have a copy saved to my computer of the Dyno graph of the 451 pull.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread