98saleensnake vs benz_tech

Benz_tech

Kinda Lost
Established Member
First night drag racing ever. Best reaction was .585, best 60 was 2.3, best mph at 89.7 best 1/8 was 8.6

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
White 98 cobra with terminator swap mods are 2.93, ba2400, BBK long tubes, o/r H pipe, IRS magna flow cat back. As for suspension, H&R race springs, bilstiens, adjustable lower arms, MM CC plates, race craft k member and tubular a arms along with 4:10 in the rear.

I think the 04 has similar mods not sure he'll have to chime in.

Benz_tech

Kinda Lost
Established Member
03 10th. Ann. 2.76 pulley with typical supporting mods. Straight pipes. Stock clutch and drive line / suspension.
295/ 35 r18 black saleens on nt05's

Last edited:

Fox 5.0

Established Member
Where in SD are you guys? I live in PB. Theres actually a little group of sn95 cobras in PB, mine (white), a s/c black convert, and recently i've seen a red one. Plus a SY 03/04 and a mineral gray 03/04.

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
There aren't many options nearby for a legit Strip, Qualcomm is the closest thing we can get even though its not exactly the greatest as you can see...

Benz_tech

Kinda Lost
Established Member
I'm in la Jolla. Always looking for a close by cobra group! Hit me up when y'all are getting together

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Qualcomm is garbage!!!! I raced there when i was in my teens. Go to Barona if you want a nice track. My mods and times are in my sig. 1/8mi is at Barona.

Fox 5.0

Established Member
I'm in la Jolla. Always looking for a close by cobra group! Hit me up when y'all are getting together

Well what I meant by 'group' is that I just noticed the cars around town. I dont know them or have ever stopped and talked. Wouldn't be opposed to that just haven't yet.

Users who are viewing this thread