98 Trans Am vs 03 cobra and 2000 Viper *Video*

Nobody

Banned
pwnt04 said:
The Trans Am would let out whenever someone started pulling on him. :whine:

03cobraLuver said:
yeah ha, i noticed that junk too! all he seemed he wanted to do was short burts... he still got owned. :banana:

TnPaulMan said:
Ghey. GM owners just seem to be tools.

Paul

Do any of you actually read the thread, or just reply?

PhantomX

Established Member
The T/A had an auto and 3.73's there is NO WAY IN HELL he was going 140 in 3rd gear, probably more like a tick over 110 tops which is a FAR cry from 140. A stock LS1 M6 with 3.42's barely gets 140 in 4th gear!!!! Those were short runs, top of 2nd into most of 3rd so that's what maybe 60 - 110. Not much of a race. The Cobra was just getting rolling and the Viper...... well not sure what his deal was, probably can't drive and was in 4th or something.

Last edited:

Nobody

Banned
I have an A4 3.73 geared LS1....on the dyno I was running 128mph in 3rd gear before hitting my 6k rev limit. The most he was going was 120, probably a little less. Unless he has quite a bit of power.

acmsheva7

Established Member
maybe the mods on the t/a will help:

air lid, ported throtle body,air mass sensor,underdrive pulley, ls6 intake,
Long tube headers, y-pipe with cut-out,3400 stall, a mild cam, and 100shot!!!

Last edited:

qkslvr221

Established Member
TnPaulMan said:
What the hell is there to read? That guy is lieing through his teeth. What do you want us to say?

Paul

Bingo. "Shut down" as soon as both cars started pulling:bs: :bs: . Sorry, maybe next time itll keep running long enough for you to get owned.

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
yup, Another auto owner here with 3.73's my car runs out at 128mph in 3rd aswell at 6200rpms.

Last edited:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
hey guys, was this over on george bush from a time when u came to plano? If so, I know the dude in the yellow '03. he is putting 497 to the ground.

acmsheva7

Established Member
Vanride69 said:
hey guys, was this over on george bush from a time when u came to plano? If so, I know the dude in the yellow '03. he is putting 497 to the ground.

no man that wasnt on the george bush highway...this was in Fort Worth
This yellow 03 cobra has 2000 Cobra R wheels... dont know if its the same cobra??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread