98 terminator vs charger RT

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
I was getting on the freeway when I noticed this charger behind me had sticker on windshield and some crap on the fender. I was just going to the next off ramp so I gunned it and he try to stay behind me, so I get off the gas to slow down for the off ramp and there he goes flies by in the slow lane so I say **** it new tune why not.

So I run him down he's going about 120 I'm going like 135 he finally slows down so we can get lined up. I shouldn't even had raced him just the way he was driving thru traffic zig zagging like a fool.

So were neck and neck now I here him down shift so I down shift to 4th. I punch it he does nothing I slow back down we have a good empty space in front of us. I wait for him to punch it hear him get on it so I floor it my friend in passenger waves by and I jumped about three cars maybe more in front of him. So I'm like hell yea here he comes flying by me again he jumps in front of me runs all the way in the emergency lane. I'm like this guys crazy so I hit the next off ramp the guy must be all upset he jumps from the fast lane all the to the off ramp in front of me I get pissed off thinking what's this guys problem he makes a right at the light I'm about to chase him but my friend says let him go so I make a left and take off.

I hate people like this if you get smoked than let it be big deal you don't have to drive like a bonehead.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Damn you got up to 135 just to chase that charger RT? I personally would've let that one go my man. Either way stay safe out there.

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
Yea I know but I had to shut him down. I wish I would of took a video oh well. It was pretty much my first good kill.

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
I do have a build thread, pics, vids of my car all over this site and I was at the LS/mustang meet. You guys should know my mods. Terminator motor in a 98 cobra ported, pullied, tune ect....

98SaleenSnake

Established Member
she's a sleeper! :burnout:

rmsg7a.jpg

Jonberlin

Established Member
I bet your car gets underestimated all the time. Love the look and understatement. Great kill, too!!!

Jonny

Users who are viewing this thread