98 Sonic Blue Cobra FS

calwyglfer

Established Member
Well it time to let her go after all these years. The car has been sitting with almost no use for the last 4 years. It's been driven a total of 600 miles in the last 4 years. I have lost interest in the car with all my other hobbies so this one has to go as it's just wasting space.

98 Sonic blue Cobra with tan interior was originally Lazer Red. Painted back in 2003 with all door jams done. Only 2 things not Sonic Blue are the engine bay and trunk and both of those are flat black.

Mods:01 Cobra crate motor, Hooker ceramic coated LT's, Bassani X pipe and cat-back system, Steeda pulley's, 4.56 gears, FRPP AL DS, Fidanza al flywheel, KB Matrix system, Lakewood 90/10 and 50/50, MM coilovers w/ H&R drag springs, UPR UCA & LCA, MM caster/camber plates, Canton oil pan, Diablo custom chip, D&D k-member, MM a-arms, TKO500, Eaton posi, Moser 31 spline axles, ported lower intake.

Cobalt gauges include water temp and fuel pressure in the dash pod. Has a rear seat delete but also have original seats to go with the car.

Tranny, shocks/struts, gauges, axles, eaton posi, gears, solid motor mounts, lower controll arms, bell housing, pro 5.0 shifter all have less then 1000 miles. Everything else on the car like the engine, headers, ect have less then 13K miles on them. Original parts left are frame, front seats, dash, and wiring everything else has been replaced.

12K is the price for my nice ride.

98-320Cobra204.jpg

98-320Cobra.jpg

98-320Cobra202.jpg

98-320Cobra201.jpg

105,698 miles on the clock

You can PM me here or email to [email protected]
813 323-4767 cell

Tom

Last edited:

calwyglfer

Established Member
Engine bay and interior pics as requested. Sorry the odometer didnt come out better but as you can see i was mistaken a little bit. Car only has 105117 on the clock.
98Cobrapics001.gif

98Cobrapics003.gif

98Cobrapics004.gif

98Cobrapics005.gif

98Cobrapics006.gif

98Cobrapics009.gif

98Cobrapics008.gif

98Cobrapics007.gif

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Wow GORGEOUS!! I want this color.. Might think about painting my next cobra this color! GL with the sale and Bump for ya!!

v6mustang164

Established Member
I didn't think that cars look good in blue, but that blue looks awsome. They must have not made many blue mustangs because I don't really ever see them. nice:thumbsup:

calwyglfer

Established Member
I didn't think that cars look good in blue, but that blue looks awsome. They must have not made many blue mustangs because I don't really ever see them. nice:thumbsup:

This car was never made in this color. The color wasn't produced by Ford until 2002. I repainted the car because i didn't like Lazer red and Sonic Blue to me is one of the best colors Ford has ever made.

As for the test drive you pm'd me about that can only happen if your really interested in the car. I am sorry but i am not letting someone joy ride in this car.

ILLBITE

1 Bad GT
Established Member
This is a very nice car!! What happened to the original motor?? I do not want to low ball you by any means but is that the final asking price for the car there is no doubt you invested alot of money in this car!!

calwyglfer

Established Member
This is a very nice car!! What happened to the original motor?? I do not want to low ball you by any means but is that the final asking price for the car there is no doubt you invested alot of money in this car!!

Spun a rod bearing on the first motor and got a crate motor from Bishop engines at a great price. Couldn't wait for down time of rebuilding the old motor at the time due to it being my DD back then.

As for price yes i am pretty firm as i believe someone is getting a GREAT car/deal even at this price.

only thing i can do to sweeten the deal is throw in the Bogart rims all the way around as well as the slicks and skinnies on the rims now.

calwyglfer

Established Member
Looks pretty wicked in Sonic Blue!

Thanks, i hear this all the time. This should have been a stock color for the 96-98 Cobra. The color wasn't made till 02 so the good thing is you won't find many 98 Cobras like this one. Makes the car a little unique.:rockon:

slosnake

Established Member
Any pics of how the inside of the trunk lid looks in black?? I love your car and am VERYYYYYYYYYY interested!!!!

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
seems to me the price is fair for the work done, wnyone who wants to add a kenne-bell wit an intercooler and have the sn-95 body style would be well on the way to a good starting point...good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread