98 Saleen Cobra's Auto/YSI combo hits the track...

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Oh ok nice!! What’s that putting down for power?? You ended up building the engine since the last time I was out there right??

It has a JY 5.4 iron block, rods/pistons, and some custom MMP cams. Not sure on power yet.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
It has a JY 5.4 iron block, rods/pistons, and some custom MMP cams. Not sure on power yet.
Awesome I think I found you on Facebook. I’ll request you. I assume you’re going high compression and with you already going 144 should be a easy win for you at the track and street. Either way looking forward to meeting up and racing

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Awesome I think I found you on Facebook. I’ll request you. I assume you’re going high compression and with you already going 144 should be a easy win for you at the track and street. Either way looking forward to meeting up and racing
Hell yea man and yea you did fine me.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hell yea man and yea you did fine me.

Sweet!

GT500 gonna get smashed ...

LOL nah.. MS guys don't mess around. I got hustled the last time I was out there. Actually a straight waste of time racing a SS. Got lied to and then drug on a friendly race.. Lots of time and gas wasted when it wasn't gonna be a close race..

I don't think that'll be the case this time atleast I hope. I'll be at the track soon enough with the converter and we'll be able to figure it out.. But hopefully we just don't waste each others time race.. Now to just meet up and chill sure.. But I'm not going out there to rac a 160mph car in my 150mph car type of deal lol

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Sweet!

LOL nah.. MS guys don't mess around. I got hustled the last time I was out there. Actually a straight waste of time racing a SS. Got lied to and then drug on a friendly race.. Lots of time and gas wasted when it wasn't gonna be a close race..

I don't think that'll be the case this time atleast I hope. I'll be at the track soon enough with the converter and we'll be able to figure it out.. But hopefully we just don't waste each others time race.. Now to just meet up and chill sure.. But I'm not going out there to rac a 160mph car in my 150mph car type of deal lol

Who did you race last time? I am honestly not sure what the car will trap.

Last edited by a moderator:

4VandHemiKiller

Established Member

MS guys always go full retard.

Users who are viewing this thread