98 mustang gt

venomus03

5 OH NO
Established Member
I am asking 4,500 for a 98 mustang gt with 150k it has exhaust work and a lil other stuff nothing to big aside from appearence with 18s and cobra r hood. It has a tranny out of and 02 gt and the speedo wont read but you can sell the tranny in it to get the money for the replacement. but any offers will be accepted and will consider sport bike trades

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
I am asking 4,500 for a 98 mustang gt with 150k it has exhaust work and a lil other stuff nothing to big aside from appearence with 18s and cobra r hood. It has a tranny out of and 02 gt and the speedo wont read but you can sell the tranny in it to get the money for the replacement. but any offers will be accepted and will consider sport bike trades

Lets see some pictures. How long has the new tranny been in there?

mongo57988

Established Member
Hey just an FYI, but I'm pretty sure Dallas Mustang has a speed cal that would fix the speedo problem for a 100 bucks. alot eaiser than swapping trans back out.

venomus03

5 OH NO
Established Member
[[URL="http://http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=35739729&albumID=28428&imageID=1611446
this is a link its the only way i can insert a pic if you pm me i will send a pic to you

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Hey just an FYI, but I'm pretty sure Dallas Mustang has a speed cal that would fix the speedo problem for a 100 bucks. alot eaiser than swapping trans back out.

Nope Speedcal wont fix it. The tailshaft of the newer trans has a different pickup than the t45 in a 98. So the Odometer,tripometer spin like a slot machine and doing 25mph the speedo reads about 135 lol....i know cuz mine is the same way.

But lets see pics and where in WV are you located.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Damn...how am i missing all these Termi's around here lol. Anyway sendme some pics and ill shop it around for you. Im selling my Fox Vert so i always know someone looking for another stang. Email is [email protected]

Oh by the way...i work at the Ford dealership in C-town, you ever need any parts...yeah its a shitty dealership lol....just call and ask for Vince in parts. Ill hook you up on pricing.

Users who are viewing this thread