98 Laser Red Cobra 20,200 orig miles

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
98 Laser Red Cobra 21,200 orig miles **Price Drop**

****SOLD****GOING TO A NEW HOME IN MIAMI, FLORIDA

****I was asking $15,500 but am dropping my price to $13,000****

For sale is my 98 Cobra. 32 valve 4.6 liter with 5 speed trans. It has 21,200 original miles. It's Laser red with tan leather. Every available option. I have all paperwork like SVT certificate, original 1998 dealers brochure, and 2 SVT specification sheets. I don't have the original window sticker.

The mods are very minimal. It has a JLT True Cold Air Induction with color matched flames, Mac high flow h-pipe, Mac cat-back w/ Magnaflow 3in tips, Hotchkis upper and lower control arms, 4.10 gears from Ford Racing, SVO aluminum rear girdle, slotted rotors on all four brakes, chrome cobra R wheels, tires are 75% tread BFG Comp Ta's, MGW billet short throw shifter.

Back seats have never been sat in. Car still smells new. I'm asking $15,500 but send me your offer. I'm not looking for any trades at this time. I already have too many vehicles with my 2000 Lightning, 2004 Mach 1, and 65 Mustang Fastback. Just need to get rid of one that I don't drive. And yes I realize there are cheaper 98 Cobra's on here with more mods, I'm just going on how clean and low mileage mine is. Please no insulting comments. I'm not insulting anyone else and expect the same in return. Just make me a reasonable offer is all I ask.

Call my cell (337)208-5678 or email me directly at [email protected]. Thanks, Eric

Last edited:

94lightning2292

Established Member
I can't believe no one is interested in a clean low mileage cobra. Somebody offer me something, just nothing ridiculous like somebody else has offered me.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Good luck man, I stole my lazer red 96 from a guy last year with just a little less mods then yours has with 12,500 miles for 12g, The market on these things is pretty crappy you'd be better off keeping it.

Anyway bump for a fellow lazer red cobra :beer:

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
i would add pics if i were you... some of these guys are just like elementary kids, they need pics to get interested first

94lightning2292

Established Member
Thanks. I should have pics up sometime this weekend. Maybe that will interest people, but you're right 1BAD96SVT, the market is terrible right now to sell anything. Fact is I have too many toys and need to get rid of this one at least and may end up selling my 04 Mach 1. I have it in the other vehicles section.

94lightning2292

Established Member
Thanks 04mellowyellow. I am staying pretty firm just because I know this car inside and out and know exactly how hard it is to find one pretty close to stock and with such low miles. I guess people would rather have one that's been heavily modded and had the crap ran out of it than have one thats been taken care of.

Bluebullit

Established Member
the sad thing is i typed the info into Kelly Blue Book and it only books at 10k :( thats a shame for a car with that few miles. i would keep the price they way it is man cause i know i would pay that if i was wanting to buy it... but i would have to get rid of my car first

94lightning2292

Established Member
5lightning0, this car averages 15-17 mpg in town playing between red lights and last trip I took it on to Shreveport, which is a 2 hour drive from where I live, it got between 22-24 mpg and that was playing with a Z28 a few miles on the interstate....he lost.

Users who are viewing this thread