98 GT w/ PI swap or 98 Cobra

• 98 GT W/ PI swap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 98 Cobra

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters

H8IMPORTS

Established Member
My buddy has a 98 GT with longtubes, prochamber, flowmaster cat back, SPEC stage 1 clutch, New transmission (T45), underdrive pulleys, 70mm tb, Ported plenum, intake spacer and he found a set of PI heads that have been mildly ported with stock cams. I know with a PI head swap it will up the compression to about 10.1. He is wanted to do the PI swap on his GT. The PI head swap should be about a 100 more HP at the crank over a stock GT non PI.

I found him a 98 Cobra at a car lot that my other buddy owns. He is asking 6500.00 for a 98 Cobra with 85,000 miles and is willing to be somewhat of a swap on the GT. I'm sure he would want some money and the GT don't know how much. The Cobra has Gears (don't know what size), x pipe, catback, short throw shifter, C&L mass air meter stock air inlet maybe some other little stuff I missed. Which one would he be better off with? He don't have a lot of money for perfomance on either one.

98 GT and do PI swap or 98 Cobra and leave it the way it is. He has a Zex nitrous kit he can put on either one.

Thanks

Last edited:

Marcosvt

Svt Power
Established Member
I think the cobra all the way but im not going to dog the gt if he spent allot of time and money on his gt and he likes modding it and really wouldnt mind keeping it over the cobra then i would keep it.

Users who are viewing this thread