98' f150, supercharged 650hp for sale/trade?

built54

Established Member
Trying to sell my f150. I am the original owner, got the truck with 12 miles on it. The body is in almost perfect shape, besides a few hail dings on the drivers side. It is 4wd, and everything works perfect. it is completely reliable and id trust it to go anywhere. The engine has a recently rebuilt and ported by STEIG magnum powers blower which pumps out 21psi. the engine consists of a forged crank, eagle rods, Mahle pistons, bored .020 over. Mild ported heads, crower stage II cams, All ARP studs and bolts. new oil pump, timing gears, etc, everything was brand new in the motor. it currently has 15k miles on the engine/tranny. Dynatech long tubes, high flow cats, with X pipe. The fuel system consists of a walbro 325lph pump and 60lb injectors with stock rails and a two step fuel pump controller. The tranny is built with a 2100rpm PI stall and a Punisher valve body, along with race clutches etc... ford racing 4.10's front and back. It is custom tuned by JLP. I know im forgetting a lot of things, but just ask if you have any questions. I am asking $10,000 which is giving it away IMO... you cant build this engine/tranny for 10k. I am located in Farmington, MO

here is a link to my photobucket album

http://photobucket.com/built54f150

Last edited:

built54

Established Member
I have the clean title in hand, never been wrecked, one owner. The body has 190k miles but the engine/ tranny and both axles have 15-18k on them. My best run was a 12.0@108 last summer. My best Dyno run was 575hp. I have moved and lost all my paper work including receipts time slips and Dyno sheets. Believe me, drive the truck and you will know there is no BS here...

Users who are viewing this thread