98 cobra vs new Infinity M45? :)

JSHTROD

Established Member
This was an interesting one.

I was making a run for some auto parts in my wife's 98 cobra. I'm on the richmond parkway, at san pablo ave.

As I come to the light in the middle lane, I see this really nice gray infinity M45. It has a driver and a passenger. The passenger started making a lot of noisse when I pulled up, so I glanced over.

It was a youngish girl, and what looked like her retarded younger brother.

:eek:

The brother was freaking out at the sight of my cobra.

:lol1:

So, I know she sees me, and she starts the 'creep'. YOu know, creeping at the red light to get a jump...

:lol:

So, I really don't know if she's gonna hit it, or not. Light turns green, and I get on it a little. She floors it. And so do I.

Game on!

:burnout:

My tires squeel and screetch trying to get ahold of the cool blacktop. I accellerate, but am also slipping around a little. My nose locks in on her front door. 1st comes and goes quickly, and I grab second, hoping 2nd hooks up better.

The car is screaming as I'm still slipping as my tach needle climbs past 6k. Finally, the car hooks, and I jump past her.

I shift to 3rd, barking the tires, and immediately put 3+ cars on her.

:rockon:

After that, she acted cool and wouldn't look over. Although I must say, that luxury car is pretty quick! Seems about as strong as a 99+ GT.

:pepper: :beer:

TEABG

Banned
JerZeyFive-O said:
Awesome! did you race the V6 or V8 powered one? They come in those options

M45=V8 335 HP 46,750 MSRP M35=V6 is 280 HP 39,900 MSRP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread