98 Cobra vs. Audi TT

Mechanic

I am a Honky
Established Member
So this guy starts revving his engine everytime he gets alongside of me in traffic the other day. Its one of those Audi TT cars and it sounded like he had a bad exhaust. It really sounded terrible. So it turns into three lanes and traffic opens up a bit. I get next to him two lights later. As usual hes revving the hell out of this thing and I'm just shaking my head. The light turns green but theres still traffic in the middle of the intersection from the turn lane. Despite that fact the TT takes off then backs right off of it to distance himself from an service van that is still turning from the oppisite lane. He clears I nailed it: First-Second- by the time I hit third it was all over for the TT I passed him 3/4 through second. The next light, no oncoming traffic. Hes still reving as the lite turns green and once again I nail it. He dumps clutch and gets ahead of me. When he shifts I fly past him and open up 2-2 1/2 cars by the time I get to third. Game over. About 2 minutes later Im back down to normal speed and we are back in a two lane stretch in traffic the guy sweeps in front of me from the left lane and enters the turn lane on my right. "Wow!" I thought he's cool. :smmon:

C.K.

Established Member
my dad has an 03 TT with the turbo set up, fun to drive, but no match for a cobra, good kill, and the idiot should watch where the hell hes driving, hes going to hurt some people sweeping across lanes like that :mj:

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
i heard teh 225 hp version can go mid 14's with a good driver and the 250hp v6 can do low low 14's....

my friend has a chipped/exhaust tt with the 1.8T motor but i'm not sure if its the 180 or 225 hp version. he says its pretty quick

Users who are viewing this thread