98 Cobra Stuff for sale

98 Cobra Stuff for sale *Pics avail*

I'm selling some stock LCA's from my 98 cobra. They need new bushings. Make me an offer. Also selling....
98 Cobra Springs, front and rear. Make me and offer.
98 Cobra Front Swaybar. Best offer gets it
98 Black Cobra Wing. Make me and offer.

DSCN1003.gif

DSCN1002.gif

DSCN1001.gif

Last edited:

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
Blk98Cobra said:
I'm selling some stock LCA's from my 98 cobra. They need new bushings. Make me an offer. Also selling....
98 Cobra Springs, front and rear. Make me and offer.
98 Cobra Front Swaybar. Make me an offer.
98 Cobra Wing. Make me and offer.

$20?? What does it come w/? Pics? Condition (damages/defects)??

CEE1NG_RED said:
$20?? What does it come w/? Pics? Condition (damages/defects)??

Yea ill get some pics for you, no damage. I got a suspension kit and it came with larger swaybars. $20 plus shipping sounds good to me. Gimme your email and ill send you some pics.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I suppose it'd be a stupid question to ask if you're selling the stock rear sway bar since it's not listed there?

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
Blk98Cobra said:
Yea ill get some pics for you, no damage. I got a suspension kit and it came with larger swaybars. $20 plus shipping sounds good to me. Gimme your email and ill send you some pics.

[email protected]

Pics...and how much is shipping to 90502, Torrance...CA.? 1998 COBRA front/rear sway bars are one of the thickest bars throughout the years. I should know because I have the '98 cobra rear sway bar. =) BTW, does it come w/ endlinks and what not??

Thread now has pics.. Also I didn't notice this before but apparently the 98 cobra swaybar is thicker than the ford racing handling package, so price may change since I didn't notice that.

*Edit* Don't know the size of it, stock 98 cobra swaybar though. What you see in the pics is what ya get. Best offer takes it

Last edited:

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
Blk98Cobra said:
Thread now has pics.. Also I didn't notice this before but apparently the 98 cobra swaybar is thicker than the ford racing handling package, so price may change since I didn't notice that.

*Edit* Don't know the size of it, stock 98 cobra swaybar though. What you see in the pics is what ya get. Best offer takes it

I guess my offer has been booted since my 411 about the Cobra sway bars have been told. Just GREAT!!! :cuss:

poosay

Established Member
is the wing for sale the one in your avatar? the s281 style I guess :/ If so $100?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread