98 cobra stock headlights and corners

98svtconvert

Established Member
these are the stock head lights and corners. i bought the car in 03 with 12,700 miles on it and i changed the lights within 2-3 months. they have been sitting in the garage in a box ever since. asking $125 shipped obo.

Justin

98svtconvert

Established Member
they should fit, but if they don't then you can just send them back and i will refund you your money. i am at work right now. when i get home i will have to dig them out and take some pics. just to make sure we are on the same page....these are stock oem headlights.

Justin

gentlejax2

Established Member
thats fine...I know they should fit ...more concerned about the looks..I have been looking for some new ones but yours may be fine..

I dont care that they are stock..I have some projectors that were on the car when I bought it and I HATE THEM...so stock OEM is GOOD FOR ME>

get back to me tonight and I can pay for them ...pics would be great

just give me first chance cause I am 100 % there pending the condition of the lights

thanks

Mike

[email protected]

98svtconvert

Established Member
sorry it took so long for the pics. i am military and i had some stuff come up that kept me away. here you go.

Justin

102244.jpg

102245.jpg

102246.jpg

102243.jpg

102247.jpg

Last edited:

gentlejax2

Established Member
I need to know where to send the money.............

I tried to email you at the address on your last email......didnt work so get back to me so we can get this done..

do you have refs?

98svtconvert

Established Member
i have bought a few things and i have sold my rear bumper cover on this site to 95cobby. the lights are in a box ready to go. as soon as i have the money i will ship. paypal address is [email protected]

the e-mail didn't work before because my mailbox was full. sorry about that. i am on watch right now and i just cleared out my e-mail so everything should work fine now. sorry about that.

Justin

98svtconvert

Established Member
tracking #: 1z1w8f270343980691

estimated delivery date is 09/29/2006

let me know if there is anything else that i can do for you. thanks for the purchase.

Justin

Users who are viewing this thread