98 Cobra motor part out

wolverine8490

Established Member
I have decided to sell the parts of the motor I had for sale instead of selling the motor whole. So here is what I have for sale. I still have to pull the front cover, crank, rods, pistons and heads. I have to get a balancer puller which is why those parts are still not out.

Rods and Pistons SOLD
Timing chains, guides, tensioners, gears SOLD
Upper and Lower Intake SOLD
AC Compressor SOLD
ECM Wiring Harness $150.00
ECM (AOL3) SOLD
Coolant Tube SOLD
Timing Cover $65.00
Harmonic Balancer $20.00
Under Drive Pulleys $20.00
DS Coil Bracket $40.00
PS Coil Bracket SOLD
Oil Cooler SOLD
Intake Tube SOLD
Belt Tensioner $40.00
Valve Covers SOLD
PS Pump SOLD
Fuel Rail with Injectors SOLD
Alternator SOLD
Throttle Body SOLD
IMRC Deletes SOLD
Starter $30.00
Thermostat Housing and Hoses SOLD
Alternator Bracket SOLD
Water Pump $20.00
Cams SOLD

Last edited:

wolverine8490

Established Member
Here are some pics:

Parts1.jpg

Parts2.jpg

Parts3.jpg

Parts4.jpg

Last edited:

wolverine8490

Established Member
Nothing at all was wrong actually. The main reason I am taking it apart and selling it the way I am is I did not want to mess with shipping it whole. It is pretty ad taking apart a running engine, but with it being around the holidays, a lot of people do not have a lot of money to spend. Trust me, if I could have sold it whole I would have :).

wolverine8490

Established Member
Here is a pic of the wiring. I have ever piece needed from the ECM harness to the engine harness. I labeled the engine harness to make it easy to figure out where everything goes.

Wiring.jpg

wolverine8490

Established Member
50 bucks for heads? ill take em and imrc deletes are they aluminum or drilled out deletes?

Sounds good. Just as a reminder the heads and cams are being sold separately. PM me your address or zip code and I will give you a shipping quote. The IMRC deletes are drilled out and plugged deletes.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
How much for just the engine harness for the injectors and stuff?? and the starter harness?? It looks to be in good shape.. I don't need the ECM harness and such just the engine and starter harness if you have it.

RedTermin8or

Established Member
Very interested in the following, upper and lower intake, ps pump, and the ac compressor. how does 390 shipped sound for these

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread