98 cobra 4v complete engine with 03/04 T56

wolverine8490

Established Member
Hey guys,

I am pretty new here as I do not own a cobra, but a friend and myself bought a 98 cobra to part out. I personally have a 96GT which many of the parts from the cobra were put on to. I am involved with a lot of other mustang boards and ebay under the same screen name though.

I have a lot of parts still to sell, but the main parts that we will not be using are the engine and the T56 that were in the car. The cobra had 93,000 miles on it when it was dissassembled. Here are the details of the engine and trans:

Engine is 100% complete and ran great before it was removed. The engine had an EGR delete, under drive pullyes (at least the balancer and the water pump). It comes with the complete wiring harness, and ECM. It does not come with exhaut manifolds.

The trans is a T56 from and 03/04 cobra part number - TUET1694 rated 450hp and all the parts needed to swap it into an sn95 body style mustang. I was told that the trans had about 10,000 miles on it when installed. It includes:

Centerforce clutch disc, pressure plate and throwout bearing
Aluminum Flywheel (Brand soon to come)
Crossmember relocation brackets
Crossmember
Steeda driveshaft spacer (correct length issue)
Aluminum Driveshaft
MGW Short Throw Shifter
Clutch Fork
Stock Bellhousing

PM me your email address with any questions, shipping quotes or pictures. I am asking $3800.00 for the engine and trans together, or $1800.00 for the motor and $2000.00 for the trans.

Kove

Established Member
Does the T-56 have a 26 spline input shaft or does it still have the stock 10 spline? Do you have pics?

wolverine8490

Established Member
Does the T-56 have a 26 spline input shaft or does it still have the stock 10 spline? Do you have pics?

The T56 has the 10 spline input shaft. The trans is at my buddies house and he does not have a camera. I am going to stop over there this weekend and take some pictures.

wolverine8490

Established Member
Here are some pics of the motor. They are not great as I cant find my SD card for my digi camera, so I have to use my cell phone camera.

engine1.jpg

engine2.jpg

engine3.jpg

engine4.jpg

engine5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread