97 Vortech Cobra Price Lowered...New engine.

97VortechCobra

Established Member
Hey Guys,

I have a real nice cobra here.. It is a pacific green 97 with 104,000 miles ON THE BODY, 26,000 on the motor. It is super clean, I am talking flawless. I have all receipts. Now the car has various modifications, it has a vortech supercharger with 10lb pulley, (and all the supporting mods)blower DOES have warranty,Brand new stage 2 clutch with 15,000 miles on it if that, mac exhaust, suspension upgrades including tokico adj shocks, and eibach pro kit springs, its got new wheels tires(18 inch AUTHENTIC SALEEN S STYLES chrome)Brand new nitto 555extreme tires, 255/40fronts, 275/35 in the back. It also has a 95 cobra r hood. No expenses were spared when it comes to the care, and modifications of the vehicle. You really need to check this one out. I had the car dyno tuned at 441rwhp, and 389 rwtq. This is a conservative tune. It has tinted windows, a short shifter, a pillar gauges, (water temp, boost/vac, and oil pressure.) This car is as mechanically sound as it is cosmetically flawless.It also has a new eclipse headunit with remote, and new JL audio speakers all the way around.Its ready for subs and an amp.I seriously washed and waxed this car every week, it looks to be new. I am listing this car for 13500 obo now. This car is a garage kept, and needs NOTHING, just ready to be driven and put in shows. Please do not hesitate to call me for more details/information. I am going to college so I really dont need this cobra anymore, as difficult as it is to part with my dream car. There are a few cobras out there but seriously none like this, it truly is one of a kind. My Number is 215-260-8858.
Thanks. Make a reasonable offer! I just really need the money for college, so your gonna get a really terrific deal. I have lots and lots of pics, but ill have to email them to you. send me a pm. Ill work with you on the price AND ill ship if need be.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread