97 Turbo cobra part out (Maryland)

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
I absolutely never thought this day would come and it breaks my heart to see it happen, but I am parting out my 1997 turbo cobra. Due to some unforeseen drastic life changes I have been left with no choice but to get rid of the car.

I have been working on this thing for about 6 years and this past year got very close to dialing it in 100%. A lot of the parts in this build have a lot of thought put into them and I hope somebody else can put them to good use. The car itself is not listed right now, but will be within the next month or so.

I will be listing parts in order from large parts to smaller parts.

With that being said....
I am extremely busy and spend half my week 3 hours away from where I live. I am usually very quick with shipping but due to the volume of parts and my weekly commute I will be shipping parts/doing quotes ONCE PER WEEK. If you need something by time yesterday I can't ship things out immediately. Just keep that in mind.

For those who don't have SVTP accounts that are interested in parts my email is:

[email protected]

or you can text me at 443-996-7444 Don't be offended or alarmed if I don't text back immediately.

Prices are firm.

First:
IMG_1669_zpsq8elblda.jpg

Now, the goods:

Last edited:

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
Intake manifold setup:
-stock Ford throttle body. Bought it brand new in box off eBay last year. very low miles. Recently replaced IAC with a genuine Ford unit.
-99-01 cobra upper. Unnecessary stuff deleted and then shaved smooth. Polished by Mirror Finish polishing. Earl's black anodized vac line fittings. Will include a brand new box of Russell Endurashine 1/8 NPT plugs to plug if you so wish.
-intake spacer powder coated wrinkle black on edges to match lower. comes with gaskets.
-lower is a very nice ported piece with the work performed by the one and only nasvt. NOT a short runner intake. Made to retain mid range power and of course just more flow overall. Wont turn your car into a top end only animal. Powder coated wrinkle black.
Separately:
throttle body: $45 shipped
upper: SOLD!
lower: $450 shipped
spacer: SOLD

FullSizeRender-18%20copy%2020_zpsywcwpws9.jpg

FullSizeRender-18%20copy%2021_zpsbjjistnn.jpg

FullSizeRender-18%20copy%2028_zpsjbg4fhsl.jpg

FullSizeRender-18%20copy%2029_zpscp4x10v8.jpg

FullSizeRender-18%20copy%2030_zpskwepq4kp.jpg

FullSizeRender-18%20copy%2049_zpsoilhvtfp.jpg

FullSizeRender-18%20copy%2024_zpshdnd5m9n.jpg

97 cobra fan:
-motor on it was replaced a few years ago with an aftermarket one from Late Model Restoration
$70 shipped
FullSizeRender-18%20copy%2040_zpstjjfvjwz.jpg
FullSizeRender-18%20copy%2041_zpsembzydbs.jpg

Last edited:

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
Ford racing COPs:
-my old ones were breaking up on the dyno. These new ones are about 2 years old.
$100 shipped
FullSizeRender-18%20copy%2065_zpsh2soqefs.jpg

97 cobra starter:
-I'm not sure if its stock or not. It has been on my car for about 9 years. Works fine.
$40 shipped
FullSizeRender-18_zpsvsjlrece.jpg

97 cobra AC setup:
-took it out a few years ago when I went turbo.
-Everything is painted black. You get what you see here. I'm not sure if anything is missing, it has been sitting in the garage for a while now.
$75. local sale only for right now.
FullSizeRender-18%20copy%2045_zpspfk7wgjz.jpg

97 cobra alternator:
-From advanced auto. Put it on the car about 2 years ago. Works fine.
$60 shipped
FullSizeRender-18%20copy%2042_zpsiwvo06bx.jpg

97 cobra Ford harmonic balancer:
-About two years old. Bought it when my old one blew up on the dyne.
-painted black
$40 shipped
FullSizeRender-18%20copy%2019_zpskhigbeyq.jpg

97 cobra tensioner:
-I don't know how old it is. Works fine.
-painted black
$30 shipped
FullSizeRender-18%20copy%2018_zpskyynrev0.jpg

Last edited:

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
That exhaust... its so.. sexy. I would love to have it, but man it would take a lot of work to adapt to my kit.

glws.

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
The thread was getting jumbled with all of the extra pictures so I deleted everything that has already sold.

Here is what is currently for sale:

-97 cobra fan
-alternator
-COPs
-tensioner
-harmonic balancer
-ID1000 injectors
-WOT box
-AC setup
-starter
-nasvt lower intake manifold
-FRPP Mach 1 throttle body

Last edited:

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
ID1000 injectors. Sent them into Injector Dynamics to have them cleaned and flow tested for the next owner. Ready to make some power:

$750 shipped

FullSizeRender-20_zpsksijnz51.jpg

FullSizeRender-20%20copy_zpsb9loalb5.jpg

IMG_0260_zps9vighl1l.png

Last edited:

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
WOT box. I pretty much just bought this thing. I wired it into the car back in July and then the part out occurred. So some of the wires are extended, but obviously the harness can be adjusted as needed.

$100 shipped

wot%20box_zpsn0hjcnml.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread