97 SVT Cobra - 9500 obo

venomous_svt

badmfcobra
Established Member
1997 SVT Cobra. Black on Black interior, 85,000 miles. I am the second owner of the car. All options. Cold AC. I have checked carfax and the title is absolutely spotless. Its best ET to date is 13.5 @ 103 mph with alot left and full interior. This car is capable of hitting 12's as is!!! I have invested alot of time and money in this car. Worth every penny! 3k worth of receipts at Modular Depot alone this year!

MSD Coils, FRPP King Cobra Clutch, Centerforce TOB, JBA Spark plug Powercables FRPP 4.30 Gear, SCT Tuner Tuned by Modular Depot, Steeda tri-ax, Steeda Lowering Springs, Steeda subframe connectors, UPR X-pipe, Flowmaster Exhaust, New JLT CAI Just put on a 100 miles ago. Auto Meter Tach with Shift light, Kuhmo Escta Tires with Fresh tread life.

I also have a set of Mickey Thompson ET Street DR's with great life left! That can go with the deal for an extra 200.00

A true collector car in awesome condition. The only thing wrong with the cobra is a few minor cracks in the dashboard...nothing else. Very powerful and very fast. Always stored in the winter and never taken out in the rain. Pm for more info!! Located in Cincinnati Area.... Pics can be seen at...

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/car/448856993.html

Users who are viewing this thread