97 Street/Race car 39k original miles

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Hey guys i have found a new project to do and i have to sell this one first. It is a 1997 Pacific green Cobra with 39k original miles. The car is being sold as a ROLLER with everything in it minus the motor. I do have the motor turbo system and everything for it if interested. Motor is pulled apart it spun a bearing and needs refreshed. Car was originally built by Eric Dillard at PROLINE and was his car and was on cover of muscle mustang fast fords September 2006. I have redone alot of it since i purchased it to get it down to a 8.50 quarter mile car to run in true street. I have the factory powersteering rack n pinion and brakes and radiator and fan. I have just taken these items off and swapped to manual brakes trying to make car a little faster but all the factory stuff comes with car also. Here is list of everything on the car and any questions just ask. I will get pictures of the New Holeshot wheels thats on the car asap. Asking 18k obo thanks alan

CAR/CHASSIS
97 Pacific green cobra 39k original miles
D&D k member
D&D control arms
D&D caster camber plates
Strange 10 way adjustable struts with coilovers
Afco street/race rear double adjustable shocks with coilovers
Team Z lower control arms
Team z upper cage control arm setup
Welded upper and lower torque boxes
CGS Chassis sub-frame connectors
Straightline Chassis 12pt roll cage that is 8.50 NHRA certified
Cage has window net and parachute release
5 Point Harness
Fluidine radiator
FlexLite fan
Manual Brake setup
Line Lock
Flamming River Quick Ratio rack n pinion
Trans Cooler
Driveshaft safety loop
INNOVATE Boost controller in glove box
Simpson Parachute

FUEL/MANAGEMENT
FAST bank to bank ECU
MSD Dis-4
Aeromotive Pro series pump
Aeromotive inline filter
Barry Grant EFI regulator
Earls PROlite #10 feed line
Earls PROlite #8 return line

DRIVELINE
Strange 33 spline axles with c-clips
Strange 33 spline SPOOL
Richmond 3:55 gear
Extended studs up front
Extended rear 5/8 studs
Strange race brakes front and rears braided lines and all
Custon Aluminium 10 gallon fuel cell in trunk
Welded up rear end axle tubes with Trickflow cover

INTERIOR
Autometer boost and oil pressure gauge
OPTIMA battery with billet mount in trunk
Flamming river push/Pull on/off kill switch
Custom rear seat delete
Corbeau fiberglass front seats on factory tracks so can adjust
Custon aluminium overflow tank

APPEARANCE
Factory Pacific Green Paint
Aftermarket cobra R hood
5.0 resto smoked headlights
20% window tint
New front and rear windshields (replaced when cage was installed)
HOLESHOT sunflare fats and skinnie wheels. Polished with rears with black beadlock. 15x3 and 15x10
Mickey Thompson 325/50/15 drag radials in the rear

Im sure i have left out something just alot to remember. Car is a mint perfect factory component car and is good for a fast street car which is what i built it for street legal. Sold as a roller or can workout something with the motor and components also and the Precision 76mm turbo setup for a complete car with a motor refresh would have to be done. Factory mod motor intake setup and all. Car has been 5.57 in 1/8 mile and 8.52 in quarter cutting 1.28 60ft times. All best of the best stuff on the car and all the stuff is very new parts.

238.jpg

237.jpg

236.jpg

233.jpg

232.jpg

230.jpg

229.jpg

225.jpg

226.jpg

227.jpg

069.jpg

073.jpg

078.jpg

076.jpg

074.jpg

075.jpg

97enginebay001.jpg

97-03-08-BigDawgphotos063.jpg

97-03-08-BigDawgphotos059.jpg

97-03-08-BigDawgphotos057.jpg

12C/OBoss

Established Member
nice car...a bit steep for no motor?? or am i wrong? I want 13k for a stock 98 coupe wit only 15400 miles or am i waaay off? Oh and my car runs

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Its not a stock car it is fully built to run 8.50s as a street driven car or a race car. Add up all the parts on this car and chassis works its not cheap. Best of the best stuff to run 160 plus mph or faster. This is NOT a chopped up cobra. Thanks for looking though. Your 98 Cobra with 15k miles will be worth good money many years down the road i would hold onto it if i was you. Factory mint cars bring good money watch barrett jackson its crazy what cars bring in factory condition many years down the road.

maple

Established Member
Good luck, Alan. Car is MINT. Hard to find them in this condition let alone with all the top of the line parts in it already.

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Will take 14k for the car, ready to let it go and start a new project. Open to offers but asking 14k. Roller cage and wheels alone cost that someone will be getting a hell of a deal. thanks

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Car back up for sale. It only has a built rear end in it now with strange rear shocks and strange struts with coil overs, same upper and lowers, k member a-arms, stock rack and pinion and stock radiator and fan, no gas tank wiring or battery relocater in trunk and no seats in car and on just some v6 wheels, still a nice car and great roller ready for a motor trans tank and wiring. $7500 FIRM thanks alan

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Geeze 7500 dollars for a ready to go 8.50 certified car and no one wants a mint clean 39k mile pacific green 97 cobra.????

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
$5900 FIRM Someone has got to want a mint 97 roller great perfect project street or race car caged Full suspension ready NHRA certified for 8.50

Red99SVT

Established Member
Hey Alan. Im interested. What brakes and all are on the car now? Is any of the fuel system left? Im looking to put a coyote motor in one so I dont need the wiring and all anyway.

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Car has strange pro race brakes all the way around, 5 gallon fuel cell, built rear end with strange struts and shocks on all corners. Wiring and all is out off car but have it all still.

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Turbo13b, i got a message from you at my email and sent you a email back. No PM on here and says cant PM you?? Check your email or call me (478) 972-0179 thanks alan

epracmetcon

Established Member
$5900 is a hell of a deal for a car that nice. Wish I could pick it up.

Try posting it on racing junk or yellowbullet?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread