97 Rio Red Cobra, 38k miles

bdrsvt

I hate rice
Established Member
Due to unforseen circumstances, I have decided to sell my Garage queen. I bought this about a year ago from a fellow svtp member. I bought the wheels and tires new after purchase. I have put less than 500 miles on the car. The interior is absolutely flawless. The exterior is almost flawless with very little front blemishes. There are two small door dings on the passenger rear quarter panel and a small chip about the size of the tip of a pen. The interior is black leather with Rio Red exterior.

Mods:
CAI
Under drive pulleys
BBK X pipe
Factory catback dumped behind mufflers. Aftermarket clutch
Short throw shifter
3.90 gears
Lowering springs

Wheels are American Muscle 18" staggered Anthracite FR500s with Nitto 555 tires.

Have all the factory parts with the exception of the factory wheels. Also have a car cover.

Pulled her out of the garage the other day and snapped a few pics. I will post more when I get around to washing and detailing her soon I hope.

If interested pm me or text me at 8124838041. Currently I'm working 12hr shifts on nights so it may take me some time to respond to you during the day, but I will check my pms as often as I can.

**$11,000**obo

pe9y4avu.jpg

dusybyru.jpg

ge2eveza.jpg

u6utaquj.jpg

gymyje4y.jpg

jazaqe5y.jpg

3evegupa.jpg

zyre4aje.jpg

varamary.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: