97 gt feeler ad give offers

streetsweeperz

Established Member
well im thinking of getting rid of my gt since i got laidoff and could maybe use the money and i now have a 03 cobra and i want to get a kb or whipple for it and some other goodies so to behonest i dont know what i want for the the gt so make a offer and i may trade for parts and cash or whatever you never know so now on to the details of the car it has been my project for a few years and i did everything to it myself even the paint its a 97 gt it is r titled its has like 120k to 121k on the body and trans its a 5spd motor has roughly 60k i swaped a pi motor in it also has a 8bolt cobra flywheel the has maybe a 11k on it coldair intake i think its a 70mm thottle body cant rembemer i kno its bigger then stock also fuel pump is alil bigger then stock i just can remeber be to long it has 373 gears it has kyb shocks and struts they have maybe 1500 miles on i did the exhause at the same time its off road xpipe with a slp loudmouth cat back smoked tailights the paint is 2 years old and im sure im forgetting things i also i have the old motor that i may let go with the car also for the right offer ill let my 7 inch in dash lcd/ dvdplayer go with it and my two memphis 15s in the trunk system hits hard again shoot me offers
pics of car Pictures by streetsweeperz05 - Photobucket

Users who are viewing this thread