97 Cobra Vs. SRT-4

97_TXCobra

Established Member
on my way home from work and rolled up on a silver SRT-4 (stock by the sound of it) with stickers and some crappy ricer rims and he has his girl with him so naturally he starts to act like a D-bag. the light turns green and i take off normally trying to ignore him and he starts toying with me so i saif F*** it i look over at him and i say ok on 3...so i throw it in second gear and honk 3 times and we take off. well i guess he realized he bit off more than he could chew after i went into third and had him by 3 car lengths cause he gave up haha...bastard wouldnt even acnowlege me at the stop light...i can only imagine how stuiped he felt for getting raped infront of his girl lol :lol:

x275_eric

Established Member
omg i hate thoughs cars. seems like every one ive seen cant run worth the shit. good kill though. maybe next time he will join the ford team.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
good kill! I like the way those little suckers sound. beafy exhaust note. but 97 cobra FTW!!!

is the exhaust set up in your sig accurate? if so, any chance you can provide a clip? :)

97_TXCobra

Established Member
thanks! yes sir i have magnaflow's all the way through and they sound VERY deep around 2k to 2500k and they scream at about 5600k . ill try to get a clip on here asap..im actually looking at something that will get me sounding like the 03-04's

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Not sure if you have emissions or a off road h pipe, but that will make it louder. Nice kill. There's a silver one here but it looked like it's ragged out. Not worth the gas to even try it.

Pumpkinator

U.S. Army
Established Member
Good kill...They used to rape my 03 GT from a roll so your car must have some oats!!

You must have been pumping some bass from those 10s which in turn made your car faster from the soundwaves!!!! LOL..I joke, I joke!!!!

Last edited:

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Those things can be pretty quick. Had a run in with one on the highway not too long ago. Went from a 60 roll and I put three cars on him. Of course, if I bothered to downshift from 6th, it would have been worse I suppose.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
good kill, those things can be nasty if someone knows how to drive one. brake boost.. 20+psi.. they suprise a lot of people, had one.

brentsSVT

Established Member
Good kill dude. There are a few fast ones out by me. One built at about 495whp and another that looks all rice but runs 11's!

JS01SNAKE

Established Member
Those things can be a handfull. But on the same token, when your on the street, the driver mod is the mod to have, as anything can happen! Nice kill and +1 on the exhaust clip.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
Really op? So the guy wanted to race you and he lost so he is a DBAG? :nonono:

Humble up a little bit... Life doesnt have to be a 1.4 mile at a time...

PS: Theres plenty of skittles out there, that can hand you your ass...

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Really op? So the guy wanted to race you and he lost so he is a DBAG? :nonono:

Humble up a little bit... Life doesnt have to be a 1.4 mile at a time...

PS: Theres plenty of skittles out there, that can hand you your ass...

Woa bro! chill out. OP said he was a douche BEFORE he lost..:beer: This is the road kill drive through- the best thing on the menu IS the quarter mile at a time combo :rockon:
Nice kill OP. Sounds like your snake eats skittles and poops rainbows!

Last edited:

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
thanks! yes sir i have magnaflow's all the way through and they sound VERY deep around 2k to 2500k and they scream at about 5600k . ill try to get a clip on here asap..im actually looking at something that will get me sounding like the 03-04's
Welcome. Damn that exhaust sounds enticing! That's the way I think I am going to go. I just have not heard it before, but I figure it sounds amazing. If you can post that clip it would be awesome! :rockon: hmmm an eaton?? lol

97_TXCobra

Established Member
didnt mean to offend...i know there are cars faster then mine in the world but i like to enjoy beating the ones who like to think they are and are actually not and he was acting like a D-bag and it had nothing to do with his vehical. i respect anyone who puts the wrench time into there vehical...V8 or a 4 banger...but yeah ill post up that vid soon just been busy with army crap and i drove back home this weekend ( in the wifes lancer ) so ill get to it asap!

Users who are viewing this thread