97 cobra vs rb20 swapped 240sx

97cobraholder

Banned
my car 97 cobra with a fresh rebuild (stock) 4:10 gears, hurst shifter, cat delete and flowmaster cat back ... new 275 nitto 555 its my dd

buddy car is a 95 240sx with a rb20 swap stock bottom end coil packs nismo tune on 18 psi dynoed at 360hp on a dynocom ....

running to 100mph from a dig think i got a chance ? thanks

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
If it dyno'd 360 at the wheels then you will lose unfortunately, but who knows maybe your torque will overcome his horsepower. Doubt it though since the 240sx is such a lightweight car.

I'll hope the mustang wins anyways since it's an SN95, because I love SN95's.

Fooln Ya

Established Member
So he has 70-80hp on you....and a couple hundred pounds lighter? gonna need some stickier tires to get that big of a jump on him lol. good luck tho anything can happen on the skreets!

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
It's not going to be good for you. I would definitely like to see the Mustang win, but it's just not plausible in this situation. I hate 240's, my buddy has had 5 of them and think they're the bees knees. And once swapped they can beat anything and everything. So he's ruined my idea of 240's.

97cobraholder

Banned
i know he faster and he would deff get me from a role im just hopeing i can get thos 4:10 to do there job ..... ne thang can happen on skreets just hope he cant hook and that turbo lags lol

Users who are viewing this thread