97 cobra vs gt500

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
So last night just to mess around I raced my friends stock gt-500. I want to say its a 08. I stated in 2nd and he was in 3rd. 3 honks and off we go. I was surprised that me cobra held him. He started to pull abit when I shifted to 3rd and then pulled him after he redlined 3rd. A race is a race anything can happen I'll take the win! End of story that thing should have whipped my @ss just shows that you can have a powerful car, but if you can't drive it it's pointless.

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Nice kill! A stock GT500 is a slouch, especially the 07-09's

Kiohtee

Established Member
Nice kill! A stock GT500 is a slouch, especially the 07-09's

Maybe so, but not bolt-on/geared Cobra slouch. I'm surprised there's as many people who drive as badly as there supposedly is. Not around here (they're all at least average).

But good kill nonetheless.

SS EATR

Established Member
Good kill, there was one about that year at the track last summer when I had my mach 1 and I would kill him out the hole every time and he would get a nose on my right at the end of the 1/4. It was a young guy driving so he was probably given the car.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Yea def was the clutch cable, adjusted correctly and SHAZAM beating GT500's left and right:lol:

NAH bro just F'ing wit ya but good kill man. Ya boy needs the driver mod, and we all need to learn at one point. :beer:

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
Lol yeah driver mod is right I'm by no means a good driver as well. Then again I don't really race that often... I'm more of a gramps driver. I like to have fun here and there.. With a good driver that car should have left me!

blkvenm97

Established Member
nice kill...anything can happen on the street. i beat cars i shouldn't have in my exhaust, intake, geared 97 cobra i used to have. i ran with several ls1 cars with just as many mods as I had and should have beat me. never beat a gt500 tho...i did edge out a c5 corvette 6 speed at a stop light...2 different times but we only went to about 70 or 80 mph. that car should have walked me I think.

Users who are viewing this thread