97 Cobra Tan Leater Interior

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
Just finishing up a Tan leather to Black leather interior swap on my 97 Cobra and need to clear out the garage for the next project. All parts are Tan, and in immaculate shape - no disappointments. Car had 75k miles on it, so the driver's side shows light-moderate use (no cracking or rips, just lines). Passenger seat shows light use (very few lines, no cracking or rips). Rear seats were rarely used.

Dash SOLD
"Cobra" Driver/Passenger Airbags $350
All four seats, no front tracks (pics of fronts avail upon request) $250
Center console (fog light switch not included) $80
Driver/Passenger door panels with door cups $90
Lower quarter plastics $50
Kick panels $30
Sills $20
Carpet in really nice condition $make an offer
Also have many black 94-98 interior parts, so PM what you're looking for.

Will make a nice deal for someone interested in all of it.

driverbag.gif

passbag.gif

tandriverdoor.gif

tanpassdoor.gif

tanquarters.gif

tanconsole.gif

tanconsole2.gif

tankicks.gif

tansills.gif

tanrearseats.gif

Last edited:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
are the rear seats the same in the verts and coupes? I think they are, just never looked. My car is a vert.

Can I get pictures of the fronts? and the carpet? Still have the steering wheel?

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
are the rear seats the same in the verts and coupes? I think they are, just never looked. My car is a vert.

Can I get pictures of the fronts? and the carpet? Still have the steering wheel?

Yes, I still have the steering wheel. I will try to post pics of the front seats and carpet tomorrow. As for the rear seats, mine are out of a coupe. I believe the rear seats/brackets are different between coupes and verts since coupe rear seats have folding seat backs.

Users who are viewing this thread