97 cobra, supercharged, t56, buit 5.0 stroker

pacific4v

Established Member
I've been thinking of selling my car or possibly trading for a new edge gt or fox body coupe with mild mods plus cash. Major Mods are listed in Sig. Any questions feel free to text 812-499-7005. Thanks.

2011-10-09180303.jpg

pacific4v

Established Member
Bump! Back up for sale. I'm pretty serious about selling it now. Asking $11,000 obo. Since I changed my sig I'll throw some more details about the car out. Its a 97 pacific green cobra, tan and black interior. Major details about the car are as follows:
mmr 5.0 stroker
11:1 cr
stock b heads/cams/intake with imrc deletes
Mac L/Ts, prochamber, dynomax race bullets
03 cobra t56, fidanza aluminum flywheel, 03 cobra aluminum driveshaft, zoom stage 2+ clutch
4.30 gears(have slightly used ford racing 3.73s in the box waiting to go in)
vortech v-2 s-trim with upgraded impeller
procharger 3core intercooler
procharger big red race bypass valve vented to the atmoshpere
sct ba2600 maf sensor
80# inj, aeromotive rails and regulator, 03 cobra tank, fore pump hat, twin 255s
tuned for e85

car made 515rwhp/505tq @5600rpm @ 9.5psi
maf pegged at 5600rpm cuz the intercooler piping was too small(2.5'' when it should be 3")

I also have a SCT XCAL3, sct proracer package, lasota racing tuning book, and all the cables you'll need to datatlog and transfer info.

Problems with the car:
heater core started leaking so I just bypassed it since I don't drive it in the winter
Odometer and speedo hasn't worked since I swapped to a 6spd at the end of last summer.
rear end has a roaring noise on decel when left in gear. I think its just a pinion bearing. I was going to change it when I change the gears but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

The odo shows 124,xxx title shows 119,xxx motor and tranny both have about 50,xxx
the entire fuel system is less than a year old, vortech has been rebuilt, and the FMIC was pressure tested last summer.

best way to contact me is by pm or for faster response text 812-499-7005

Users who are viewing this thread