97 Cobra Single Turbo Project..$5999

NZBling

Established Member
Want to buy the cobra!!!

5500 dollars running and driving??? sounds like a deal! hit me up on my cell so we can talk sooner!! dont want to miss this! 979-492-1132, call ASAP Thanks Carl Boyd

97BLWNCBRA

Established Member
Extra Stuff...

2 stock wheels with Nitto's
CObra2043.jpg

3 heads all with valve train...One with broken cam...reason for forged engine removed..
CObra2033.jpg

Box of Full Cobra valve train...12k on them
CObra2026.jpg

Box-O-parts...chains..ballancer..Cobra pick up.. ect..
CObra2056.jpg

Eagle Rod..Ross piston.. ARP studs...other 7 in spare block..
CObra2049.jpg

SPS hardend headbolts...
CObra2055.jpg

NEW multi-layer head gaskets..
CObra2046.jpg

Teskid block..forged internals and Cobra crank... and everything else..including braided Dip stick..valve covers...stock manifolds...Timing cover.... Cobra oil Coiler..ect...
CObra2047.jpg

CObra2048.jpg

CObra2064.jpg

svurgas2

Established Member
Hold onto everything for a couple more weeks I'm going up to Atlantic City NJ. On a business trip and if its a sucessful gambling expedition. I am buying all of it and will come with cash. 5500. You said running and driving with the turbo kit and all the goods right?

97BLWNCBRA

Established Member
its runing and driving open turbo headers... the turbo stuff is off the car... yes you buy the car you get everything.... I would like it gone ASAP we are gonna be moving and if I move it Im keeping it....

svurgas2

Established Member
Gotcha. I have a driver that can come up to pick it up already arranged. The body looks pretty straight in the photos. Theres no significant paint or body damage is there? And when are you moving? So I have a time line of what to work off of

97BLWNCBRA

Established Member
Body is straight... the paint is pretty good... 95% of its life in a garage... the only bad paint is the driver sail pan had a bad paint fix... I semi tire blow out hit side of car did not do body damage just paint and the repaint needs to be fixed.. and of corse the holes from the spoiler if not reinstalled... i already have perfect match paint mixed for it....

svurgas2

Established Member
Cool. Like I said depending on my AC trip. Could be a 5 grand adventure or it could be a 20k adventure. I will let you know monday or tuesday

97blksvt

Established Member
call me at 734 612 5894 i talked to you awhile ago and you never got back to me id like to look at it this weekend i cant ge the cash till monday,i might have your number from somone on another forum

edit : I called you and left my contact info very serious give me a call

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread