97 cobra owners manual

Mac25

Established Member
Does anyone have the original owners manual that came with the car? I just picked one up off ebay and wanted to make sure that I have the right one. If u do can u post some pics and let me know what all u have. Thanks

mcaligiuri

Established Member
i have it but dont have a camera to take a pic of it for u, just wanted to know if you got the leather svt holder, and special svt car guide too?

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
It comes in a black zip-up leather case that says SVT on the front. Inside are three books: 1) 1997 Mustang manual 2) 1997 SVT Cobra supplement manual 3) 1997 Mustang maintenance schedule. At least that's what came with mine and I am the third owner.

Mac25

Established Member
No, I just have the mustang manual and maint sched. I found a SVT supp. so I will pick that one up. Can u take a pick of the the leather case? I found one but it is from a 2003. It is nice but I would like to have one from 97. Dont know y I am buying these, just thought it would be nice. My last 97 didnt have it either. So I want to get it for this one.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Thats whats good about having it since new, you get all the stuff that comes with it. My case is leather, and the one from my Lightning is a cloth like case. To cheap to go with leather anymore, I even have a few brochures for my 97 Cobra. Theres on pic' in there of the back of a White Cobra driving on a mountain road that looks killer! I bought my Cobra right after X-Mas, and right before X-Mas the dealership had a add in the local newspaper with a pic of My Cobra with a Red bow on it in the show room. And the add says, "all new Cobra package with 305 Screaming Horse Power", I even have a few of those papers from X-Mas 97.

1QIK-SNK

Established Member
Hersheyman said:
It comes in a black zip-up leather case that says SVT on the front. Inside are three books: 1) 1997 Mustang manual 2) 1997 SVT Cobra supplement manual 3) 1997 Mustang maintenance schedule. At least that's what came with mine and I am the third owner.

same with my 96

Mac25

Established Member
Great. I have all the forms all I need is the case. Any of u want to sell yours? :D

Users who are viewing this thread