97 cobra might sell my car. :(

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
So I might sell my 97 Rio Red cobra. looking to upgrade I have been looking at 03 04 cobras the car body has 151,000 and you normal paint fading on the bumpers rest of the car is in good shape. Motor and rear has around 50,000 miles suspension all be redone, trans has 80,000 miles and shifts like butter now new flywheel and clutch, everything inside the car has been swaped from tan to all black. Tons of mod listed in my sig there about 10 grand dropped into this car runs like a charm I'm looking for 8000 if I sell if. You guy think thats to much? I'll try to get pic later or pm me with you cell I can send pics.

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
Lol cool deal all my buddies don't want me to sell it... I have one of the cleanest sn95 in my town! I don't want to get rid of it. I want to do termi heads and a blower

JP_Stang

Established Member
I don't blame you man! I fell in love the SN95 body style when I was just a teenager. I remember when the 94's came out. I was already at mustang guy a the time, but there was something about that "new" body style that I just loved. I bought a 94 when I was 17 and have loved them that much more ever since. I am also a big fan of the New Edge body style (99-04). Hell I have owned 2 of them. But I guess the SN's made am impression at just the right age. If I wanted an 03-04 Cobra at this point, I would just gut my SN and start searching for a wrecked one to transfer the drivetrain and interior just so I could keep the SN body. To each is own tho....:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
If I go the route I want to keep my block it's lighter and if I'm right its the strongest I might have it back wards.... Gf hates my car she been pushing to to get rid of it... She said I need a new car... She didn't say it couldn't be another cobra lol

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
Me too I've been leaning towards termi. But I say keep it and buy the termi. THAT'S what I'm gonnao.do :)))

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
Tell me about it! I have wanted a cobra since I was little! Told her the car phase I will never get out of.

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
+1 lol gf's come and go fortunately , I mean unfortunately, but the regret of letting your cobra go will remain... siggghhhh lol

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Maybe its just me, but I like the unexpected of the 94-98 bodystyle. People expect the 03-04 to be quick. If I see a stock one I'm kind of disappointed. But to see a nicely modded 94-98.... I wouldn't trade mine for a new edge/terminator.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Maybe its just me, but I like the unexpected of the 94-98 bodystyle. People expect the 03-04 to be quick. If I see a stock one I'm kind of disappointed. But to see a nicely modded 94-98.... I wouldn't trade mine for a new edge/terminator.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly. Stock sn95s are blah looking. Yesterday while driving to a meet i seen a white sn95 cobra behind me. Just the cobra hood alone was a nice sight. Had drag radials on rear and littles on the front and look so much better than your everyday stock sn95. And the fact you dont see nice sn95 on the street much. Just s197's and new edges now days.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
If I go the route I want to keep my block it's lighter and if I'm right its the strongest I might have it back wards.... Gf hates my car she been pushing to to get rid of it... She said I need a new car... She didn't say it couldn't be another cobra lol

She is just jealous, and hopes you'll be dumb enough to get a blander car so she can get more attention.

Don't fall for her Jedi mind tricks... sell her instead.:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread