97 cobra forsale maybe

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
Trying to decide if I should sell my car.First I want to say I am looking for an idea of how much it's worth.The car is clean red with black cobra r deep dish
vortech strim with aftercooler and supporting mods fuel pumps,injectors,big mass air,flomaster catback etc. the car put down 430rwhp on 6-7psi. It has tan leather and cold air etc. around 120k miles on it. I will post pics as soon as I can.

The down side is I need to find a certain person who has a shortblock already or maybe some mechanical skills.I think the car has a hurt ring on a cylinder. I did'nt want to keep the car cause I would like to modify my z06 and my 93 cobra instead of having 3 cars...With that being said I know I've seen rollers in this condition go for 5 grand .So please no lowballers once I post pictures I would like some feedback from the forum guys who know these cars. It does run however its weak.Also battery is in the back and there's probally some more mods and things I forgot about the car.

GodStang

Established Member
Once you get a price let me know. Also would like to see pics. I am looking for an 96-01 cobra to put my p&p 03 heads on and just have some fun. Is the blower still on it? If so you may get as high as $7K -$8K. Just all depending.

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
Yes I think it's a polished s-trim it was a one owner car from california. The guy is older still see him from time to time he sold me the cobra to get an 05 gt. Once I get pictures up I think I will get some good feedback I just dont want to take a hit on the car or I could put a short block in it or a used engine for around 2500 or so.If I email someone some pictures this afternoon could someone post them for me?

pics:

URL=http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00232ak7.jpg]
dsc00232ak7.th.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
That's with a camera phone and the car is not detailed especially the engine because I am not trying to hide anything.The car is solid and would be a great project car.

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
Local sale pending................He hasn't gave deposit so I'm still accepting offers until car is sold.

Last edited:

Country

My Cobra is forsale
Established Member
new pics

Guy from corral wanted me to drive the car today to see if it was road worthy to florida. The car never ran hot sitting in traffic with alot of humidity and only cut off once I guess it's from sitting so long.There's a miss and a SOME noise I don't know what's wrong with it but it drove fine and I took some more camera phone pics...

URL=http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00257ea1.jpg]
dsc00257ea1.th.jpg
[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread