97 cobra, for sale in NC. 9500 obo.

4camwonder

Established Member
MORE PICS AT THE BOTTOM!!

NEW PRICE!!! 9500 OBO.

im not pushing to sale this but ill take some reasonable offers. id like to get close to what i have in it out, and itd be nice to be able to help my grandparents out, and getting rid of this car would allow me to do so.

its a 1997 mustang cobra, its white with black leather, has 95k on the clock but actually has less due to never haveing a speedo gear put in when the previous owner installed 4.10's. i can do the math and figure out the actual if you need me too.

car runs strong, C.J. and reid can vouce for it. i just rebuilt the trans with Hanlon motorsports stuff, and installed a spec stage 3 clutch. ive got an extra set of "B" heads and a spec stage 1 clutch that has about 2k miles on it that will go with the car. it does have some paint flaws, but nothing to horrible, it has never been in an accident but does have a small spot on the fender were someone backed into before i bought it. interior is almost perfect but has the typical wear on the drivers side seat. car has a march undrive pulley, 4.10 gears, BBk TB, BBK CAI, no cats, and flowmasters with turndowns before the axle. would be a great daily driver for someone, or just a great car to have fun in.

asking 9500 obo, ill take reasonble offers and may consider trades. i think thats everything, but if i think of something else ill add it.

this is the only picture i have for now, i get some more later.
mycobra028.jpg

EDIT: "b" heads were sold, and since has had ford 31 spline trac-loc and moser 31 spline axles installed, done by GDS motorsports in robins.

Last edited:

4camwonder

Established Member
im going to wash it tomorrow and a friend is going to take some good quality pics of it for me, so as soon as i get them ill post them up.

4camwonder

Established Member
lightninmike said:
Any pics yet??

i do have the pics guys, it just takes some time to get them on the net due to my computer situation, ill have the up by sunday at the absolute latest.

i will add in that the previous mentioned paint flaws can be repair apon request by the buyer at an extra fee.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Very cool, if its easier to e-mail the pics you can do that and if you want ill put them up in here. Unless its just that you cant get to the computer

4camwonder

Established Member
here you go guys, hope these help you out.

paint flaw one, front bumper.
HPIM0973.jpg

paint flaw two, passenger side quarter panel.
HPIM0972.jpg

rest of them.
HPIM0970.jpg

HPIM0964.jpg

HPIM0966.jpg

HPIM0959.jpg

HPIM0957.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread