97 cobra drivetrain feeler

MarkVIII93

Established Member
Having trouble selling my 97 cobra and I've tried to sell the drivetrain before. So here goes on this forum... The engine has approximately 56k miles according to the junkyard I bought It from last year and have been driving it with no issues since. Has frpp shorties, new valve cover gaskets, new oil pan gasket and intake gaskets. Imrc deletes and short runner. I would like to get 2000 for the engine from intake to oil pan with alternator.

The transmission is a 99 cobra t45 with a 96-98 tail shaft and fitting for mechanical speedo. Trans has 21k and a t45 source 26 spline input. Steeda tri-ax, new clutch fork and pivot ball. The clutch and flywheel can be included for extra. It's a fidanza aluminum with ram hdx rated for 650rwtq. 1100 for trans only or 1500 for the trans, clutch, flywheel.

Both are currently in the car. Can be sold as a package deal for 3300 also. Located in southeast michigan.

MarkVIII93

Established Member
Yes. Everything that is bolted to the engine aside from motor mounts, ac compressor and power steering pump.

MarkVIII93

Established Member
The only accessories included are water pump and alternator. If you don't need an alternator or intake, I can do 1750.

Users who are viewing this thread