97 5 spd Cobra convertible w/ Maximum Motorsport Max Grip - street fun, track, HPDE

FirstOnRaceDay5

Established Member
I'd be willing to except a small trade, no complete junk! I'd like to come out on top with a decent amount of cash (so probably figure under $3k trade worth).

Interest include: decent notch/sn95/50's ford truck project, running midsize motorcycle, sailboat/fishing boat, atv, small pop-up, camping trailer, or car hauling trailer. Obviously we would have to both come to an agreement, Please don't PM me crap! Just figured it's worth a shot to see if this would increase interest in the car....plus I'll probably buy some sort of toy after I sell it anyhow.

Only full price trade (or even my car plus cash) I would consider is a Ford f250/f350 Diesel truck or newer/low mile full size gas truck (f150, 1500 ram, sierra, or silverado). All would need a minimum of: 4x4 & backseat

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
Congrats on the sale. Still blew my mind that it took that long to sell. Was the buyer local to you? Would love to keep tabs on this car if it were ever to come up for sale again when the time was better.

Hope the new owner has as much fun with that car that I have had riding in it!

FirstOnRaceDay5

Established Member
Guy out of Ohio came and picked it up. He really appreciated the car. I will be keeping track of it for sure - as I told him if he sells it in a few years, I'd probably buy it back as I too would be in a better spot.

jman511115

Established Member
Glad this thing sold. I've been drooling at the pics you sent me via email and was considering coming by to see it...

Users who are viewing this thread