97 5.4dohc t56 cobra W MM suspension

BajaBoy

Established Member
Ok cant wait for video!! Is it hard to put the a/c back in?? I am trying to sell my chrome yellow 98 cobra rite now. Will it be tuned before sold?

Putting the Ac back in isnt "hard". Have to unbolt the delete and put the compressor back in, connect the lines and purchase a new accumulator. Then have it charged.

I will contact rick before the car is sold and see if the tune i purchased goes with the car or stays with me the buyer. I really dont have time to datalog the car right now and its off insurance sitting in my garage.

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
Putting the Ac back in isnt "hard". Have to unbolt the delete and put the compressor back in, connect the lines and purchase a new accumulator. Then have it charged.

I will contact rick before the car is sold and see if the tune i purchased goes with the car or stays with me the buyer. I really dont have time to datalog the car right now and its off insurance sitting in my garage.

Ahh...gotcha.

BajaBoy

Established Member
Bump for a great deal! GLWS

Thank you! bump.. taking up space

51.jpg

Last edited:

2000gtp1sc

Established Member
Very nice! If I wasn't already elbow deep in my own project, I'd snatch this up in a second! Sight unseen! The SN95's really do look alot better than anything when done right as yours is! glws!

JDoubleU

Established Member
Hey i'm interested in your Cobra, just have a couple questions. What kind of power is it putting down if you had to guess? How does it compare to your termi? About what gas mileage does it get? Any problems with it because it will be my daily.. Text or PM me. 505-319-9095

Users who are viewing this thread