97 5.4dohc t56 cobra W MM suspension

jesus_ralliart

Established Member
would love to see pics. im in north jersey as well

also, if my low mileage s13 vert doesnt sell, would you be interested in that?

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
Still have the car? If so there no problems with at all rite? Can be a nice daily summer cruiser?? Can u get me a sound clip of the car from front to back? And what would u guess its running for power???

BajaBoy

Established Member
Is this still for sale? I miss mine to much, lets talk.

yes it is

Still have the car? If so there no problems with at all rite? Can be a nice daily summer cruiser?? Can u get me a sound clip of the car from front to back? And what would u guess its running for power???

Problem free car. Its an amazing cruizer and i really dont want to sell it because i would love to hop in it on a nice night i just dont have the time and its taking up space. Ill get a vid of the car up tomorrow.

As for power, my mach trapped 109mph in the 1/4. This runs A lot stronger but i never got around to taking it down the track. The tune isn't dialed in yet and i'm guessing that where it is right now, it would edge out a stock 03 cobra. Its a quick car

Edit- dont want to hide anything, there is NO ac currently in the car. I have everything needed to put it back in but i never use ac anyway so the compressor n lines are sitting in a box. Will come with the car.

Last edited:

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
yes it is

Problem free car. Its an amazing cruizer and i really dont want to sell it because i would love to hop in it on a nice night i just dont have the time and its taking up space. Ill get a vid of the car up tomorrow.

As for power, my mach trapped 109mph in the 1/4. This runs A lot stronger but i never got around to taking it down the track. The tune isn't dialed in yet and i'm guessing that where it is right now, it would edge out a stock 03 cobra. Its a quick car

Edit- dont want to hide anything, there is NO ac currently in the car. I have everything needed to put it back in but i never use ac anyway so the compressor n lines are sitting in a box. Will come with the car.

Ok cant wait for video!! Is it hard to put the a/c back in?? I am trying to sell my chrome yellow 98 cobra rite now. Will it be tuned before sold?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread