96 seadoo HX

venemous96

Established Member
this belonged to a friend of mine that died in a bike crash about 3 years ago. the motor only has about 8 hours onit, and lot of upgrades, but not sure what was done. he was a head mechanic at midwest motor sports in hartford, illinois. his brother was gonna keep it for sentimental reasons, but needs the money to finsh paying for the other stuff his brother had, like his 93 cobra. the craft comes with a very nice cover, a trailer, and it is currently winterized. hasn't been riden since the death. this thing is very clean. you will not be disappointed. he is asking $2500 firm. i have pics if interested.

venemous96

Established Member
i am not sure what size the motor is. all i know about it is that it is a race model. the craft is located in a town called staunton, which is right by litchfeild, il. i can't figure out how to do the pics in here. send me a email to clandfried3@yahoo and i'll get you all the pics i took of it.

creep

Established Member
ski

It has a 701 motor in it I have the same ski It kicks ass you could jump a house with it if get a few waves like a dirt bike on the water

Users who are viewing this thread