96 mystic fs/ft

96mystic_915

Established Member
i have a 96 mystic fs/ft the odo reads 72271 but its closer to 80k the odo died on me in august and am waiting on the piece to repair it black leather interior rear seat delete the drivers seat has a rip in the middle of it other than that the car interior is immaculate. has steeda billet knobs (ac, heat, fan, window knobs, has pistol grip shifter with it. Engine: stock motor has a street smart cai, with a 100 shot and a tune for it. has bassani exhaust with mac mufflers and over the axle exhaust, also has composite imrc deletes has 8.8 with 410 gears in it just put new bearings on the carrier and pinion has a t-3650 with a steeda triax shifter in it has the factory 3650 problem of grinding 3rd gear has 03 cobras all the way around with an 04 cobra front sway bar as well as the fog light mod and single piece head lights. the front and rear bumper needs to be repainted and there is a dent on the drivers side of the car were the previous owner took the car drifting. and hit a pole (claimed it got backed into ) not filled under the title or anything just was there i got the dent pushed out just needs to be finished and primed and painted car is a really nice car just want something different has factory controll arms and eibach lowering springs. also the car has a diablo flip chip tuner in it with the factory tune, street tune, and nitrous tune, also comes with an excalibrator 2 tuner unlocked just not tuned for the car has a rear seat delete with the bottle mounted on it has composite brackets with steeper angle for better pickup no trunk plastics(dont know why the previous owner took them out but he sold them and i had to hunt down fog light brackets because he sold those too the nitrous system is all hidden looks very clean has a d&d k-member that comes with it not installed yet getting money for coil overs as for the price make me an offer on it

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
you might consider re typing your add, its not the easiest to read.
ANYWAYS, do you have any pics, vids, or rough asking price for the car? Its hard to make an offer when we cant see it, also where are you located?

1hot281

Established Member
I have a 96 mystic for sale or for trade. The odometer reads 72,271 miles, but its closer to 80k. the odometer died on me in august and I am waiting on the piece to repair it.

Engine:
-stock motor: has a street smart Cold Air Intake,
-composite imrc deletes
-Nitrous system with a 100 shot
-car has a diablo flip chip tuner in it with the factory tune, street tune, and nitrous tune, also comes with an excalibrator 2 tuner unlocked just not tuned for the car
-bassani exhaust with mac mufflers and over the axle exhaust
-nitrous system is all hidden looks very clean

Drivetrain:
-8.8 with 4.10 gears in it, just put new bearings on the carrier and pinion
-t-3650 with a steeda tr-iax shifter in it, has the factory 3650 problem of grinding 3rd gear

Suspension/wheels/tires:
-03 cobras wheels all the way around
-04 cobra front sway bar
-It has factory control arms and eibach lowering springs
-has a d&d k-member that comes with it not installed yet, getting money for coil overs

Body:
-the front and rear bumper needs to be repainted and there is a dent on the drivers side of the car were the previous owner took the car drifting and hit a pole (claimed it got backed into ) not filed under the title or anything, i got the dent pushed out just needs to be finished, primed and painted. Also has the fog light mod and single piece head lights

Interior:
-Black leather interior, the drivers seat has a rip in the middle of it other than that the car interior is immaculate
-rear seat delete with the Nitrous bottle mounted on it that has composite brackets with steeper angle for better pickup
-has steeda billet knobs (ac, heat, fan, window knobs, has pistol grip shifter with it
- no trunk plastics(dont know why the previous owner took them out but he sold them

car is a really nice car just want something different. as for the price, make me an offer on it

Fixed

96mystic_915

Established Member
thank you im taking offers on it sold the kmember has aftermaket controll arms on it and it also has a new trans in it going to have it retuned next week

Users who are viewing this thread