96 mystic for 4900

jakOlantrnCobra

suckme bitchs
Established Member
Well i called and everything is real the number,the car. I would have tried to get it but I'm already going to pick mine up on Friday, good price for that mystic I've seen them around that price a lot lately. Id jump on it

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Here is what I just got back... SCAM!

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for being interested in buying my car 1996 Ford Mustang COBRA. It is in a good condition, no scratches, no damages, never been implicated in any accidents, no problems at the engine, runs very well. It has an 4.6 engine, 29,093 miles, clear title, a perfect car. The price is not negotiable $4,900.00 firm. The only thing because i am selling it,because i divorced with my husband and after the divorce i own this car, now as a woman i don`t need it( i don`t have driver license)... we will use only eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection to complete the sale. If you are interested and you have the funds available email me your full name and shipping address in order to register the transaction at the ebay department.

Regards,
Sheila Walker

tomustang

Returning Video Tapes
Established Member
Here is what I just got back... SCAM!

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for being interested in buying my car 1996 Ford Mustang COBRA. It is in a good condition, no scratches, no damages, never been implicated in any accidents, no problems at the engine, runs very well. It has an 4.6 engine, 29,093 miles, clear title, a perfect car. The price is not negotiable $4,900.00 firm. The only thing because i am selling it,because i divorced with my husband and after the divorce i own this car, now as a woman i don`t need it( i don`t have driver license)... we will use only eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection to complete the sale. If you are interested and you have the funds available email me your full name and shipping address in order to register the transaction at the ebay department.

Regards,
Sheila Walker

Tell her you are close and have cash in hand, and you have a notary license ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread