96 Mystic Detail

St33da

Established Member
Went over to a buddies house today and pampered the Mystic. I would first like to give a big thanks to Mike for his help. Now onto the steps.

First was a good wash and dry. Next we clayed the entire car, which took a full 80 gram clay bar. After claying, due to the heavy swirls in the paint, we ended up using PB SSR 2.5 with an orange pad to pull most of them out. Then we used PB Pro Polish followed up with some PB EX Sealant. We was going to try some PB Black Hole Glaze, but we got started late and ran out of time. Once the Sealant cures, I will be applying 2 coats of PB Nattys Blue followed by 2 coats of Nattys Red Wax. All in all I am very pleased with how the Cobra looks now. The colors seem to be more noticeable, and it doesnt look like a 190k mile car anymore :rockon:

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

03TorchedMach1

Established Member
Car looks awesome! I see you know Mike Cate....I bought my Mach 1 from him back when he lived in VA. His son bought my F-150 from me in the same transaction. Super nice guy to deal with.

greenscobie86

Established Member
Saw this over on sn95forums.

Car looks wonderful! Wish I had bought a Mystic too now lol...

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Looks great! Really makes me miss my Mystic:beer:

BTW..you have got to be the dumbest MOFO to have that tag frame. How much trouble has it gotten you into? Needless to say you wont be getting out of any tickets....:thumbsup:

St33da

Established Member
Looks great! Really makes me miss my Mystic:beer:

BTW..you have got to be the dumbest MOFO to have that tag frame. How much trouble has it gotten you into? Needless to say you wont be getting out of any tickets....:thumbsup:

lol, im sure it doesnt help, however I am usually pretty tame when I am in the Cobra, and I have yet to even be pulled over in it *knocks on wood* but I am sure the day that I do, the officer will not be forgiving.

Users who are viewing this thread