96 mystic cobra cheap

svtrickey

Established Member
I am willing to remove the brembo brakes, system, and rims and sell for $4k. Need this gone by this weekend.

svtrickey

Established Member
I'll take a down payment and hold it. It's up to you, I need to move this thing. Don't need 3 cars.

svtrickey

Established Member
Has a build rear end, dynomated the whole car, car has rust on the roof which needs to be taken care of. Mach 1 seats, new seat belts, brand new interior minus the dash and head liner. Hinge on the driver side door needs replacing as well as trunk hinges. I just don't have the time to do it. Parts are in the car ready to be fixed. Smoked headlight and fog lights with HID bulbs. The ac condenser was replaced with a new one from 97/98 so it doesn't have a cooling problem. It's super cold a/c. New tires, less then 5k miles. Clutch is good, brakes have newer pads, has new shocks and rear end oil, engine oil, and coolant. The reason it's priced so low is I need it gone ASAP and it also needs paint work. New door seals, one touch window for passager.

Last edited:

svtrickey

Established Member
Bump for offers, really don't want this in the drive way with the other cars. Buying the new car on saturday want this gone by then.

Users who are viewing this thread