'96 Mystic 4-Sale with 84K miles

CODEMAN

96 MYSTIC
Established Member
Looking to sell my Mystic,It has the following mods-4.30 gears,BBK X-Pipe,NX Nitrous kit with warmer and purge,Magnaflow cat-back,'04 Chrome Cobra wheels,pulleys,Motorsport headers,and the car has 84K miles.Asking 10K or best offer. :coolman:

jlynch

can you rate the exterior and interior? any pics? any problems with the engine? what shot and how often you're spraying? i'd be very intrested, just would like to know more about the car.

CODEMAN

96 MYSTIC
Established Member
I would rate the both inside and out 8 out of 10.The body has the normal little dings and small scratches like in the front from bugs little roc kchips ect... but the interior in pretty much perfect.I have run about 4 bottles through it at 100 shot and it runs awesome.It ran 7.9's in the 1/8th mile on the M/T dragradials.I have never had a problem with it.Everything works perfect.Give me a call with any more questions.402-699-0446 Thanks,Cody.
I also have a Motorsport Driveshaft, brand new clutch kit,and a JLT Cold Air kit that goes with it.

Last edited:

CODEMAN

96 MYSTIC
Established Member
Hey PM me your number and I'll give ya call.I'm at work and cant' e-mail pictures out from here but I can have my friend send ya some tomorrow night if ya wan't.Did ya see the pictures on the corral website?It's in the gallery in the Svt Cobra Mustangs Section.Check them out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread