96 GT Vs Gsxr750

96GT/SC

Ford Fan
Established Member
So I'm cruising home on the freeway tonight and a bike passes me. I notice it's all white with no decals so I speed up to try and see what it might be. As I get along side him and start checking his bike out we make eye contact. He takes this opportunity to drop a gear and rip on it while I'm still cruising in 6th. I didn't even bother trying, I simply sped up till I caught back up a few miles later. Yes a few miles, it seemed he was trying to prove a point with that. Well when I caught back up I threw it in 3rd and waited for him (was gonna be ready this time). We both rolled into it. 3rd and 4th seemed fairly even (couldn't really see him, he was on my quarter panel) 5th I moved him into view of my side mirror. He gave me a thumbs up and went on his way. Couple miles later we got off on the same exit which is where I got to ask him what size bike he had. I was kinda shocked to hear it was a 750. Up till now the only good run I had was with my buddies pullied 13, which sucked for me. Lol Was a good end to my night.

Users who are viewing this thread