'96 Cobra with 34k miles...Feeler

MyStang2010GB

Established Member
SOLD!! :) I know I just bought this car not too long ago but I'm really not feeling it and have ordered a new 2013 GT with track Pack, Recaros and Sync.

I am the 2nd owner of this vehicle. i purchased it with a little over 32k miles on herThis car is stock with no motor / suspension mods. What I have changed i have the original pieces still...

Since the car was purchased in April '12 I have added:
1998 Cobra wheels with (4) new tires.
New shocks / struts.
(2) New interior door pockets.
New front Cobra emblem (have the original pony emblem).
New shorty billet antenna.
New shift knob, leather with stainless shift emblem.

Asking $10,000...DROP to $9500
Not accepting trades or payments
Contact me at [email protected]

Car is Crystal White with Tan leather interior:
Exterior Now:
2012-05-03_11-55-38_82.jpg

When I purchased
016-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

Last edited:

12C/OBoss

Established Member
dude! As a former Boss owner I know you from TMS...anyway I didnt know you purchased this after the boss. LOL I bought my 98 with 15,xxx miles to REPLACE the Boss and fund my kids quad racing. Anyway I'd wager that its worth $10500-11500 as these are getting harder to find stock. I am looking to sell my all stock 98 Coupe with very low miles in the mid $14's. But who knows??? You can buy a ton of modded Cobras in the 50k mile range for 9000-10000 so these are for someone who really values low miles and stock condition

GLWS

time capsule

Established Member
I just bought a 1 owner 97 34,xxx mile cobra in Florida for $8,500 (100% stock). I think these cars stock ar worth around $9,000-10,500 to the right buyer. I decided to start tinkering with the car and did the same mods to a T as you did. GLWS. I already had the new 5.0 and went backwards and got the 97 cobra. I feel you on the difference between the two cars but no payments are nice:)

MyStang2010GB

Established Member
dude! As a former Boss owner I know you from TMS...anyway I didnt know you purchased this after the boss. LOL I bought my 98 with 15,xxx miles to REPLACE the Boss and fund my kids quad racing. Anyway I'd wager that its worth $10500-11500 as these are getting harder to find stock. I am looking to sell my all stock 98 Coupe with very low miles in the mid $14's. But who knows??? You can buy a ton of modded Cobras in the 50k mile range for 9000-10000 so these are for someone who really values low miles and stock condition

GLWS

yeah man!! I bought the Cobra to have something paid off and fun to drive. My kids don't like, wife doesn't like it and coming from the Boss its just not doing it for me.

Found out my car is being built the end of the month!! :banana::banana:

Users who are viewing this thread