96 Cobra wheels w/ tires, 2 new pairs of 17' tires

Teksid281

Banned
Wheels are sold!

I have 2 BRAND NEW pairs of 17 inch tires. Neither of these have been mounted and they both still have the stickers on thrm

2 275/40/17 Nexen N3000s. Asking $200
015.jpg

019.jpg

2 245/45/17 Sumitomo HTR+s. Asking $160
020.jpg

021.jpg

I meant to take a sign with my username and the date on it with me but i forgot and was in too much of a hurry because I had my pup with me in the garage. I can still do this if its a big enough deal. Also, any picture requests, I will be obliged to take. I am located in Southern VA, I would prefer local pickup, but I will drive to meet you as well if it is not too far. Shipping can be arranged at buyers cost.

You can reach me via PM here or even easier you can call or text me at (540-583-0779)

Thanks for looking. :beer:

Last edited:

Teksid281

Banned
Bump. Also, if it is your wish, any associated work can be done at my shop. I will mount and balance either set of tires on your wheels for you at no extra cost.

Last edited:

scarface1

Noobasaurus Rex
Established Member
Good guy to deal with, I have agood trader rating and I can attest those pics are his shop...Ive shed lots of blood in that shop..lol

Teksid281

Banned
Good guy to deal with, I have agood trader rating and I can attest those pics are his shop...Ive shed lots of blood in that shop..lol

You and me both bro :lol:. Come on I know there are guys out there who like the 96-97 wheels. They look HOT on a fox you know!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
How much for just the rims?
If you would PM, and if you could email me the pics. The filter where I'm at is blocking them
[email protected]

9CobraVert8

Established Member
I got the wheels on yesterday and they're still balanced and look awesome on my vert. The new wheels give me an excuse to take more pics of my car :coolman:

Thanks again for being able to meet me halfway:beer:

-Bill

Teksid281

Banned
I got the wheels on yesterday and they're still balanced and look awesome on my vert. The new wheels give me an excuse to take more pics of my car :coolman:

Thanks again for being able to meet me halfway:beer:

-Bill

No problem man, glad they worked out well for you.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
are those pices shipped? if not how much for the 275s shipped 78213 TX

Users who are viewing this thread