96 Cobra vs Lexus SC 430

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
So I'm with my girl going to fill the Cobra up cause it is down to 1/4 of a tank, and I'm making a left hand turn near the gas station when I pull up to a Lexus SC 430. Two passengers, the kid kinda looks over and down at the snake emblem and I don't think much of it. I engage in the turn and all of a sudden he mashes the peddle and takes off mid turn and hauls ass...Ok **** the gas it's game time.

I close in on him casually (minor traffic) and the light up ahead turns read. At this point I am directly behind him. As the light is turning he switches lanes (presumably so I get next to him at the light). As he wishes, I am on his right hand side. I look over, this time the windows are up and radio is off (you all know what that means :pepper: ). I give him a rev to let him know I'm game, and the passenger laughs at me. Bwahaha OOPS...

Light turns green. I spin badly but he stays next to me the whole time, I spun all of 1st gear. I hit second gear, and it takes a second or two for the tranny to sync but once it does he has about a half car on me. This is when I go flying past him (as I've hooked before this). I got about 3/4s of a car on him as I was about to shift into third but a car was in front of me so I had to get off of it.

He goes past me (obviously) and i switch lanes real fast and he moves over and I pull even with him seeing if now he wants to go from a roll...he doesn't. Won't even look over.

So to all you $65,000 lexus owners out there...make sure you don't laugh at something faster and SVT for the win once again!

Current Record:
3-0 in 2007

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
horseplay said:
Nice :coolman: They run what mid 14's

Ya I looked it up when I got home book time is 14.3...I actually thought they'd be a little faster...guess not haha I woulda assraped him from a roll and had I hooked I woulda dusted him that run.

Cold weather = not so friendly on the launches.

Nothing like being laughed @ and the competition acting superior and then laying an asswhopping on them.

My car isn't even that fast lmao.

Last edited:

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
Black96SVT said:
nice run dude, sounds like it was some fun

It always is! the bad thing is I was stoked so we went on a cruise before we got gas....of course I didn't run into jack.

:(

Mika

Established Member
Those V8 Lexuses feel fast, and they're decent for what they are. But jr. didn't know what he was messing with.

Mika

Users who are viewing this thread