96 Cobra - Vortech

Riskeman

Established Member

Will add photos soon. - Craigs list link -

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/3936806957.html

1996 Mustang Cobra. 127k. Milage will rise as I am daily driving this car until it sells.

price drop to $8,000.

This is a high horsepower, well sorted out car that I am currently daily driving. The car is originally from Texas and I brought it here with me in 2008. I have owned the car for 6 years and it has been supercharged for 3 years. Never driven in the winter or bad weather. Zero Rust! Excellent street machine. I am looking to upgrade to a new 5.0 Mustang. Will cruise and idle all day long in the summer heat but also has 458 rwhp for when you need it. The interior is all black and in excellent condition with an updated cup holder console, new carpet and front seats, and taseful billet accents. I had the car repainted last year and looks great. Tires are General Acclaim UHP and are 80%.

Vortech V2si supercharger with 3.6" pulley
10-12 psi boost
dyno tuned (458 rwhp) by Dave Guy Racing in Dillsburg.
42 lb/hr FMS injectors
90mm LMAF
4 inch boost tube
IMRC delted plates
Diablo MaFia extender
SCT XCAL2 with custom dyno tune
Full length sub frame connectors
Granatelli rear control arms
FMS C coil springs
2004 cobra front control arms
31 spline axles
3.55 Ford Racing Gears
Eaton limited slip differential
Magnaflow catted x pipe
Magnaflow cat back
New front sport seats
New carpet
various billet aluminum interior accents
JVC stereo and Rockford Fosgate speakers

Also have a set of 95 cobra R wheels, 17x9 and 17 x 10.5, with decent tires for extra.

The bad: There are two dings in the passenger rear quarter panel. Not large but they are there. The a/c leaks and needs a hose replaced. The compressor and system is good just leaks refrigerant at one hose. I am currently not running the cowl brace but I have it and will come with the car. I have removed the amplifier from the trunk to use on another car. The radio, speakers, and all cables are still there, it just needs an amplifier.

email, text, or call
[email protected]
361-553-9047

Last edited:

Riskeman

Established Member
Bump.. Still available. I have been getting a lot of offers for trades for street bikes lol. I'm not into crotch rockets but maybe a trade is possible a nice dyna harley or classic car.

Users who are viewing this thread