96 Cobra Part out.

ModMav71

Modular Powered Maverick
Established Member
how much for the fog lights??

Whole front was busted bad. No lights, bumper, fenders, or hood.

i know youre keeping the column, are you keeping the steering wheel too?

Yes I am Im going to use the cruise and everything on my car so I need all the controls and wheel.
does it have an alumnium drive shaft?

i cant see the pics or video, if it has head lights are they in good shape?

See above on the lights. Does not have an aluminum driveshaft.

looking for some oil cooler parts if you have any you can part out .. PM me if so please

Don't have any of those parts.
I still need the throttle cable bracket !

$1500 I'll throw in the complete engine for free!

ModMav71

Modular Powered Maverick
Established Member
could use the wheel liners, shifter bezel, and the passenger side seat belt if any are available.

Dont have the wheel liners or pass side seat belt. Have shifter bezel make me an offer.

interested in intake manifold. lower only.
Not parting the engine out just yet...
Interested in cams & V-Springs...
Will let you guys now if I decide to part the engine out.

All PM's have been replied too.

ModMav71

Modular Powered Maverick
Established Member
Engine sell on hold! After getting the engine out and almost selling it to a member on another forum, a further look revealed the block to be cast iron and a 6 bolt crank. I may still sell the engine but it's not a Cobra block don't want to misrepresent what Im selling here. I am in contact with the guy who basically brokerd the car to me and he's upset as well since he has a reputable shop in Orlando. He took the guys word and I took his. Lesson learned...even if its a Cobra check everything! I probably wont get nit of out the deal except a hard lesson learned which I really didnt need right now with a baby on the way!

ModMav71

Modular Powered Maverick
Established Member
Engine finally SOLD! Didn't sell it as a Cobra engine dont worry, sold if for what it was.

justa2v

you could call it stock.
Established Member
throttle cable, throttle cable bracket, rear main retainer plate, timing cover bolts, and oil pan? shipped to 30145.. PM me if available.

ModMav71

Modular Powered Maverick
Established Member
throttle cable, throttle cable bracket, rear main retainer plate, timing cover bolts, and oil pan? shipped to 30145.. PM me if available.

Sorry bro all that went with the engine. Only thing I have left guys is the oil cooler/water outlet assy, abs module, hydroboost setup, and a bunch of the stock egr stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread