96 Cobra - N2MB Box Not working properly, PLEASE HELP!!!

dragracingfreak

Bowtie Killer
Established Member
Hey guys, I Have been installing my N2MB box for the past couple days. And the 2 step does not work, I cant speak for the no lift shift feature for the rear end is out of the car. The car started fine. The box lights up. I can change the 2 step rpms fine. It just will not 2 step. I press the clutch down, and put it to the floor as quick as I can and is just doesn't work. Have any of you had a problem like this? Thanks in advance for any advise.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
You need to pull up the controller on your computer. Check what tps voltage it is seeing at wot and adjust the threshold to under that number.

I had this issue with mine at first.

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
You need to pull up the controller on your computer. Check what tps voltage it is seeing at wot and adjust the threshold to under that number.

I had this issue with mine at first.

Yup. Mine was hit or miss at the track. I got so frustrated I stopped using it. But then I opened it up on my PC and saw where I could uncheck the box that show what the rpm threshold is for activation. Now it works flawlessly.

I think the default is like 1500 or 2k and under that it will work.

OP- set it at a low rpm like 3k. At idle with the clutch to the floor. If the clutch is to the floor and you mash the gas it'll go all the way to the limiter?

If so, it may be wired wrong.

-Mark

dragracingfreak

Bowtie Killer
Established Member
Thanks guys, I'll try those later. I forgot to mention that I had it rev to the limiter by itself, don't know if it was something I done or that the floor mat was on top of my pedal after I had to shut it off. If it is wired up wrong, what could I have done for it to do that?

dragracingfreak

Bowtie Killer
Established Member
Well I found out what was wrong, I forgot to cut the wire that powers all the coils, pinn #34. Lol, my bad. Now I'll be 2 stepping all the way to town. Thanks you guys for helping though.

Users who are viewing this thread