96 Cobra Hellion Dyno Tune E85

97novi2k

Established Member
Finally got my car all figured out and back from the tuners. I couldn't believe how much power i made. I did a before and after graph showing my old vortech intercooled Si trim @ 14psi (93 octane) and afte with turbo.

Hellion Single Kit
Turbonetics T76 Billet Wheel
Stage 2 Ported Heads
Stock Cams
Stock Intake
E85
16psi

the air/fuel comes and goes around 11.8, theres a little lag but when it comes watch out!

E85 is incredible!

CoryJPEG_zps5fc68193.jpg

Last edited:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Sick bro! Were you able to get the downpipe clearance figured out? What gears do you have in the car btw?

97novi2k

Established Member
Yeah i haven't had it out on the street yet, going to be scary fun! I saw it on the dyno yesterday but need to tow it to get the alignment after the k member swap, the wheels are pointing way out, don't want to risk driving it.

Yeah we looked it over and called Hellion and everything was installed properly, i even sent them pictures. I decided to have them cut and weld a few places, and I also changed where the wastegate was installed. Cost me a lot but it looks really nice and has stock clearance now. The bill is going to suck but the results are making me not care lol

I have 3.73 gears in there now, going to try them out. I have a Built T56 with the tall 1 gear so i want to see how that works out, otherwise will go down to 3.27's

Users who are viewing this thread